Groups
    EXPIRED

Holiday Request - Croatia

Hi,

leeutalkin2me, can you help?

I am looking for information for a holiday to Croatia -

- For 1 week / 10 days
    - For 2 adults (myself and girlfriend - both aged 26)
    - Early August 2006
    - Can fly from Gatwick, heathrow, London City or Standstead
    - Not too expenisve. Looking to spend £400 each in total for the whole week, including travel and hotel.

Ideally we'd like somewhere near to the coast / beach but also near a city / town for activities at night

Sorry, I don't have more details about our requirements but we are pretty flexible

Alternatively, does anyone have any suggestions for alternative destinations that are nice, have good beaches, near a city, good food, and aren't too expensive while you are there, but also to get to?

Croatia seemed sensible though I have also had Cyprus suggested aswell as Sardinia.

Would be willing to go further afield if we can afford it.

Thanks

2 Comments

Original Poster

Any ideas from anyone on this?

Well, I might be able to help you, but not with Croatia, but with Montenegro instead. Basically, Croatia and Montenegro offer about the same quality, Montenegro is just further south. The city is called Ulcinj and it has some of the best beaches on the Adria coast. You can stay at a brand new motel, 10 minutes walk from a beatiful 13km long white sand beach. In order to get to Ulcinj, you have to fly to Dubrovnik (with BA), and from there my father (who owns the motel) can pick you up. The night life is also great, plenty of bars/clubs/restaurants to choose from, and best of all, everything at a great price.
    Send me an email with your name and contact number if you're interested: [email protected].
    Info about Ulcinj: discover-montenegro.com/Mon…htm

Regards,
    L.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767184
      2. Royal Mil track and trace11
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826347
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714461

See more discussions