Expired

Holiday September 2008

7 replies
Found 2nd Aug 2008
Hi,

We still havent booked up to go anywhere for our holidays this year.
Weve booked from 1st September off for 2 weeks and want to go somewhere abroad as cheap as possible.
2 Adults
All Inc or Half Board
From either Newcastle, Teeside, Doncaster, Humberside or Manchester
for 2 weeks

Prices would be appreciated.

Thanks

Stacey

1. Ask
  2. Holiday
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Holiday
7 Comments

try thomas cook, thomson, first choice, portland direct, (cheaper version of thomsons) or use some of the comparisons sites around for holidays like holidayhypermarket, theres some cheapish hols if u shop around

try [url]www.travelrepublic.co.uk[/url] for hotels etc and moneysupermarket for flights

teletext (website) holidays are fantastic. even if when you ring up and they have gone, a good company will sort you out.

i contacted holiday experts thru this site and they sorted me out a week in a new turkish resort for 4, all inclusive for £1500

they even bothered to search for the exact hotel i wanted.

if a hotel doesn't appear in a brouchure look it up on holidaytruths website or holidaywatchdog website for customer reviews.

plus look at tripadvisor.com for some user reviews of the resort/hotel :thumbsup:

n1ttygr1tty;2658520

try thomas cook, thomson, first choice, portland direct, (cheaper version … try thomas cook, thomson, first choice, portland direct, (cheaper version of thomsons) or use some of the comparisons sites around for holidays like holidayhypermarket, theres some cheapish hols if u shop around

Also using some of the above through Quidco also can give some decent cashback.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Paw patrol sea patroller33
    2. 48 hour working time directive710
    3. Spotify family11
    4. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options54

See more discussions