EXPIRED

Holiday suggestions/tips anyone?

Heya guys,

Was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for me in terms of locations/bargains/experiences?

Basicallly, looking for a holiday for 4, sun, sea, cheap (no more than £350pp). etc. Preferably somewhere with lots to do i.e. maybe a gym or water sports or something like that. The possible dates are between 9th Sept - 20th Sept and we would be looking to stay for around 7-10 days.

Is there anywhere with sapecifically good weather at this time of year?

Oh and one other thing is we either need 3 rooms or a villa or an apartment where by rooms are not shared. I.e. there will be two people sharing and two not sharing.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know, help with any aspect of this will be appreciated.

Regards
OldAngel44

2 Comments

The people not sharing will really push the price up, single rooms are a lot more expensive. Would save money if they would share! Most places in Europe still have decent weather in September, Cyprus is nice and will still be hot as is the Costa del Sol and the Canaries.

8-) just got back from Turkey (Marmaris)... 1st time there and it was fab... hot sunshine every day... recommend self catering as the prices are really cheap (turkish lira) and u can pay in sterling or euro if u want!

eg... English breakfast, 2 eggs, sausages, bacon, beans, tomato, mushrooms, 2 x toast for just £1.80.

Had the best fillet steaks I have ever tasted, so succulent and tender they melted in your mouth. Had things like tornedos rossini, chateau briand etc for no more than £8.00 and they were massive portions!

On happy hour you can get pints for less than 90pence.

Also pack light as Turkey have no copyright laws. They sell 'Genuine Fakes' such as 3 x Gucci handbags for £10, all the watches, 5 designer T-Shirts for £10 etc etc... got £120 Adidas trainers for £15 :whistling: the choice is huge and the clothes are quality.

Check ou Olu Deniz for the most glorious beaches!

Going back next year... well recommended!

By the way we paid £325 each which included all transfers for self catering hotel!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
    2. Good Sim only deals??611
    3. What to do?????22
    4. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1424

See more discussions