EXPIRED

Holiday To Orlando - Florida

Banned
Hi,
Does anyone know the cheapest I could get a Holiday to Orlando With The Following Requirements -: (7 Nights)
-: Dates (Flexible) - Arrive 12/08/2008 - Depart 19/08/2008
-: 3 Adults 5 Children
-: 2 Rooms (Quad Or Appartment / Suite)
-: Atleast 3* - 4* Hotel
-: Flights To Orlando International Airport (Not Sanford)
-: Not too far away for Disney Area & Not Too Far from Airport.
-: Breakfast Supplied (But Don't Worry Too Much On This One)
* Also are the Passes for Disney Included, If Not How Much Would They Be.

I am not sure if this is going to be hard to find but if it is possible please could you find a quote and what company its from.

If you find a package I like (to the Requirements) I will try and return the favour somehow.

Thanks

5 Comments

Original Poster Banned

BUMP - Can anyone please give me some info about what I want

Thanks

only found sanford with thomas cook
ww5.thomascook.com/sea…spx
you would probably have to fly scheduled into MCO - which could be cheaper my daughter got a £300 flight with continental on 21st august
otherwise Zoom are a great cheap alternative but only fly into Fort Lauderdale - a 2 hr drive from Orlando
I will keep looking - good luck
also try Kayak for flights and Disney Daze villas - or a 2 bedroom apartment which would be better for the kids because being on a complex rather than a villa would give the adults time to chill by pool with kids playing with other kids
cherapest disney tickets are the 2 week disney uiltimate even cheaper tyhan the 7 day as its buy one week get two they are roghly £164 p.p (adult)
Actually the cheapest time for you to go wouod be the date you gave for return - easier to find 22nd August and half the price:)
I am going on 14th august for 3 weeks but booked awhile ago also booked my daughter to join us but only booked 2 wks ago and paid £330 with continenal - she is coming on 21st August

Original Poster Banned

octobergirl;2622163

only found sanford with thomas … only found sanford with thomas cookhttp://ww5.thomascook.com/search/results.aspxyou would probably have to fly scheduled into MCO - which could be cheaper my daughter got a £300 flight with continental on 21st augustotherwise Zoom are a great cheap alternative but only fly into Fort Lauderdale - a 2 hr drive from OrlandoI will keep looking - good luckalso try Kayak for flights and Disney Daze villas - or a 2 bedroom apartment which would be better for the kids because being on a complex rather than a villa would give the adults time to chill by pool with kids playing with other kidscherapest disney tickets are the 2 week disney uiltimate even cheaper tyhan the 7 day as its buy one week get two they are roghly £164 p.p (adult)Actually the cheapest time for you to go wouod be the date you gave for return - easier to find 22nd August and half the price:)I am going on 14th august for 3 weeks but booked awhile ago also booked my daughter to join us but only booked 2 wks ago and paid £330 with continenal - she is coming on 21st August

Thanks Alot Mate :thumbsup:

Expedia are also doing ropughly £600 per person and some of the hotels are at Maingate and supply transfers to the parks on the dates you want they are between £600 - £700 and a week later between £500 - £600
expedia.co.uk/pub…m=0
also you can get 3% through quidco but site will only let you book up to 6 people online - like most
you would have to make 2 booking

To be honest the best deal i found was on the BA website and they were doing pretty good deals on the flights, then book your hotel etc. I was getting Oct for 2 adults and 2 kids for £2600 and that was staying in a Disney hotel.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?68
    2. Mural behind perspex instead of tiles68
    3. tcb what's the longest anyone has waited for a payout?79
    4. Buyers Surveyor undervalued our house45

See more discussions