Groups
    EXPIRED

Holiday to the Caribbean

I need some advice.

Me and my girlfriend are looking for a holiday to the Caribbean. This is the criteria:

Depart between 13th - 15th September 2008
    Upgraded flights to premium economy or business
    All Inclusive 4*-5* accomodation
    Flying preferably from Manchester or similar airport (would consider Gatwick or Heathrow if necessary
    Maximum £1000 per head all in.

I have been searching round and XL airways have some reasonable deals. I would prefer the premium islands of Antigua, Barbados, St Lucia and Grenada.

Any advice on this would be great.

Many thanks,

Nick.

6 Comments

How long you planning on going for?

Original Poster

1 Week.

I think it is unlikly you will get the business class upgrade and 4/5* accomadation for that price. Found this as a guide to upgrade prices caribtours.co.uk/tra…asp good luck finding it!!

Don't do it!!!
    Thats right on hurricane season!

Original Poster

I haven't booked yet and am hoping for a cheap trip to Antigua. Hopefully we don't get shot!!!

i wouldn't recommend Grenada it's not what i would call premium! there is nothing there at all and is very prone to hurricanes esp when you want to go!. Trinidad is beautiful i have visited all the Caribbean islands and i would say Aruba is the most premium or Bahamas.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      2. Apples new update610
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335

See more discussions