Found 19th Sep 2008
We're going on holiday in three weeks to majorca and need transfers.

Where is the best and cheapest place to get them??

Thanks in advance.

1. Misc
  2. Holiday
12 Comments

Making your prediction this week?
Just thought i'd remind you.....

Would it not be cheaper to hire a car ?

Original Poster

frollickingfrill;3006291

We always use resorthoppa worth a look … We always use resorthoppa worth a look http://www.resorthoppa.com/mallorca-transfers.asp

yeah had a look here seems like a good price, £21 each, 7 of us going.

Original Poster

borolad94;3006302

Making your prediction this week?Just thought i'd remind you.....

thanks for the reminder, pm sent!

Original Poster

choc1969;3006336

Would it not be cheaper to hire a car ?

could be cheaper, but i don't fancy driving over there.

is £27 to go by coach? taxi would be cheaper wouldnt it?

depends on what part of the island u going to i suppose, further afield (alcudia) will cost more, if its palma should be cheap enough

Original Poster

we are staying in the sol balmoral in calas de mallorca, its about an houir away from the airport

theres a code on the vouchers section for 15% of off resort hoppa using code MCTRAVEL and they do quidco too. have used them several times in the past although not to mallorca only mainland spain. they do sometimes give you the run around when you call the day before departure as they give you a number to call when the email you cofirmation and they always hand you out a different number when you catch yur transfer when you land at the airport. it takes a while to get them on the phone too.

[url]www.holidaytaxis.com[/url] and [url]www.octopustravel.com[/url] are both worth a look

I would imagine that if there are 7 of you a large taxi (minibus) would be a better option as 7 X 21 is £147, I bet you could get a taxi cheaper than that.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56534
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22

See more discussions