Groups

Holiday Transfers

Hi

Have any of you guys any experience of booking holiday transfers from airport to resort online rather than just jumping in a taxi at the airport?

Any experience of using them would be great as well as recommendation of any particular transfer companies that have done a good job for any of you.

Thanks in advance

10 Comments

Garb That Cab in Cyprus are very good - will be using them next year.

Book online beforehand.

I usually do a prebook, what resort/country ?

Original Poster

melipona;3380205

I usually do a prebook, what resort/country ?

It would be for Tenerife, taxis are about £25 each way which id like to try and avoid paying if I can find a reliable service

jase.2;3380233

It would be for Tenerife, taxis are about £25 each way which id like to … It would be for Tenerife, taxis are about £25 each way which id like to try and avoid paying if I can find a reliable service

Not actually been there but a quick google on Tenerife transfers will bring up a few options. I much prefer seeing a smiling local waving a clipboard with my name on it when I get out of arrivals than queuing for a Taxi.

I usually ring the Hotel, (pennies on skype) and ask if they can arrange it.

I was quoted 140 euros by a private company in Ibiza this summer , local taxis charged 35 Euros each way -

I have used pre bookable transfers before, and booked them for customers. Does work out cheaper pre booking it sometimes

I used - resorthoppa.com/
    and holidaytaxis.com/
    and shuttledirect.com/en/…php

I have used all three and it always went as planned. Cheaper to book it as a shared transfer usually a small coach.

I have used Elmar services in Tenerife on quite a few occasions but mailnly for
    group bookings (10 passengers).
    [url]www.elmarservices.es[/url]

Karen

Try Travel republic )

on our coach transfer to the airport in Turkey, the driver fell asleep at the wheel and we crashed into a ditch.

which was nice.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764215
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions