Holiday transfers

Found 2nd Aug
Olá,
I'm browsing around to book my holiday transfers and was wondering if you lovely folk could recommend a company/site or comparison site.
I usually book through holiday taxis but thought I would try and find cheaper.
I tried sky scanner but the cheapest had very bad reviews on trust pilot, the 2nd cheapest had a poor and unprofessional site.
I tried money supermarket (search powered by holiday taxis) and cheapest was higher than I got direct on holiday taxis.
any recommendations?
4 in a private car for a 45 min journey, return, evening and afternoon flights << in case it makes a difference.

Obrigado.

Also would the time of day I search affect the price, like when love holiday etc is a little cheaper off peak before prices go up when everyone finishes work?

^^ did believe my partner when she told me about the price change. couldn't believe it until I saw it myself. cheeky buggers.
Community Updates
5 Comments
Have you checked the forum section of TripAdvisor on the destination you are going to? A lot of good advice from fellow travellers who have been there.
Have you tried asking the Hotel, thats what I usually do.
Always use "Hoppa" , very competitive and never let me down .
Did mine to Rome through Expedia and were cheaper than hoppa
albufeira.com/tra…er/

Kinda reverse comparsion (they do more than just Albufeira region, you put in your details then firms put through quotes to yourself.

Also try the following who I've always used for transfers in Portugal. Also be careful with ones who make no mention of using the Toll motorway meaning generally they don't use it adding quite a bit to the journey (though does depend what time of day)

bravotur.com/
The owner of the above one actually owns a couple of hotels/apartment complexs in Albufeira and also local office in the town, Last time because we had booked the hotel for the first time that they owned (we had used them many times before and never even knew until we arrived that time) the owner had sent his own car, just a little Merc S class

Also though I've never used them myself but always advertised in the area.

yellowfishtransfers.com/en/…ome
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 2nd Aug
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants