Groups

holiday websites

Does any one know the holiday websites travel agents use you can buy them on ebay thanks

7 Comments

Sorry I don't understand your question :oops:

sandi

Does any one know the holiday websites travel agents use you can buy them … Does any one know the holiday websites travel agents use you can buy them on ebay thanks

Travel agents do not use any 'Holiday Websites' at least not the ones that I've worked in.

I think the OP is saying people on eBay sell details of "secret" websites that Travel Agents use, in order to get the best deals.

i.e. you pay them £5, they email you a link to LastMinute.com

hi sandy
    i sell this on ebay for £1.99
    keep it to your self
    thebigproject.co.uk
    then just go to travel
    let me know what you think
    [email protected]

sandi

Does any one know the holiday websites travel agents use you can buy them … Does any one know the holiday websites travel agents use you can buy them on ebay thanks

Most tour operators have travel agent versions of their consumer sites. The agent sites are more or less the same as the consumer sites, a few different enhancements for agents.

I wouldn't pay anyone on Ebay for this "information" you will get better FREE information here:)

millerjuno

hi sandy i sell this on ebay for £1.99 keep it to your … hi sandy i sell this on ebay for £1.99 keep it to your selfthebigproject.co.ukthen just go to travellet me know what you [email protected]

How is posting on such a public forum like this 'keeping it to yourself'????????:?

hi sandy i sell this on ebay for £1.99 keep it to your … hi sandy i sell this on ebay for £1.99 keep it to your selfthebigproject.co.ukthen just go to travellet me know what you [email protected]

I for one am glad I didn't pay £1.99 for a list of links such as lastminute, expedia, ebookers, airtours, kelkoo and pricerunner...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice?45
      2. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?48
      3. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?34
      4. 90" curtain pole without a centre bracket!?33

See more discussions