Groups
    EXPIRED

holiday with a 3 year old

Leeutakintome or anyone really,

i was wondering if you could help me out with any ideas for holiday with a 3 year old.

im looking to go away with the miss'es and my 3 year old son for a week in september with a budget of upto £1500.

dont want to go to Spain or any of the balaric islands as we been there dont that.

i wanted to go somewhere a little different like northern africa or anywhere really (open to suggestions) just not spain or france really.

prefrably with a Kids club.

any help or recommendations would be grately appricated?

Cheers,

Landofdan

6 Comments

How about Sharm El Sheikh. its a region of Egypt. Mostly a beach resort but not as taken over as Spain is.

The weather is pretty good & would give you a new location & different culture. Its very reasonable to get here price wise. Around 5-6 hours flight wise, so just a bit further than the balearics.

Or Bulgaria or Turkey-cheap to eat out. Depends on how long a flight you think your 3yo could cope with.

Most good Hotels have some sort of Kids Club.
    All depends on what you want from your holiday

Hope this helps
    : - )

Original Poster

i like the idea the egypt one, but the only kids clubs they seem to do are for 4 years and up.

will look into turkey and bulgaria tonight.

whats you opinion on Tunisia, as i've had mixed reports of there.

Hmm personally i was not keen on Tunisia. But I went with parents when I was younger & the weather was not good. I did not appreciate places as much then.

I would imagine a child 3years, you could get into a kids club, what difference is a year : - S

Also how about Jordan & Morocco.

leeutalkin2me

I would imagine a child 3years, you could get into a kids club, what … I would imagine a child 3years, you could get into a kids club, what difference is a year : - S

I'm guessing you don't have kids? There is a big difference between a 3 year old and a 4 year old, or at least there are in most.

I've been to Tunisia for 2 weeks (14 nights in 3* hotel with half-board, flight - all for 150 per person) and it was one of the best trips in my life. Maybe except for difficulties in getting alcohol (tough, but not impossible).

Hi

I agree that Tunisia may be a good place, as the journey time at 3 hours is not too long for a 3 year old. (they don't like to sit for a long time at that age, do they.)
    You can get some good deals for Tunisia, at any time of the year, often for less than a weekend in Europe, it is clean, and the local seem to like children... Also good for cheap places to eat. Was alot more Western than I thought it would be, but still a taste of Africa. What I would say is if you drink to take some spirits with you, you can take in a ltr each, and if you are brave, I am lead to beleive that a bottle of Johnny Walkers whiskey is good for bartering with, although I did not try myself. Also I am sure your wife will enjoy the Spa treatment that a lot of the hotels do- I would suggest you go for somewhere will Port El Kantoui or Hammamet if you want something moden as they appear to be fill of new hotels...

When I was there I spoke to lots of families with kids who go back time and time again, so can't be too bad with little ones.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions