Holiday with kids clubs without an eye watering price?

Found 12th Jul
Hi,

I'm trying to look into holidays with Kids clubs over the school holidays. It's the first time we've looked for this kind of holiday and to be honest I'm blown away (in a bad way) by some of the prices...

Can anyone recommend any tips / locations which aren't astoundingly expensive?

Would be looking for a London airport. Final location not particularly important (although would like to avoid Turkey as my wife really doesn't like it that hot). Got to have a good kids club as want some time to relax without them!

Total budget £2K ish, had hoped for 14 days, but I think that is probably a pipe dream!

Any tricks / recommendations would be great!
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
If you want to stay cheap Tunisia or Morocco and they are fairly safe. Some of the operators like Thomson and Thomas cook have kids clubs in the hotels or alternatively have a look at icelolly.com for deals.

Unfortunately any holiday in half term is roughly double to treble what it would be during term time so getting a good deal is unlikely. Good luck!
We went to Majorca Alcudia and there where so many family friendly hotels! And a great beach for the adults! Price wasn’t bad for us!
I did come across icelolly, but a lot of the good deals seemed to require you to call up an agent. I'm sort of assuming at that point they'll try a bait and switch... Am I too cynical??
34331935-b7Aec.jpg
Evilmonkey4 m ago

I did come across icelolly, but a lot of the good deals seemed to require …I did come across icelolly, but a lot of the good deals seemed to require you to call up an agent. I'm sort of assuming at that point they'll try a bait and switch... Am I too cynical??

It’ll probably be to something like that possibly. I’d personally stick with booking online, try Thomson or Thomas cook.
Evilmonkey8 h, 14 m ago

I did come across icelolly, but a lot of the good deals seemed to require …I did come across icelolly, but a lot of the good deals seemed to require you to call up an agent. I'm sort of assuming at that point they'll try a bait and switch... Am I too cynical??

Yes, the deals always go up when you ring. Try loveholidays.com
Edited by: "chocci" 13th Jul
Thanks guys,

Any tips on other locations to zero in on? Morocco sounds interesting, how do the temperatures compare to south of France / Spain?
Evilmonkey8 m ago

Thanks guys,Any tips on other locations to zero in on? Morocco sounds …Thanks guys,Any tips on other locations to zero in on? Morocco sounds interesting, how do the temperatures compare to south of France / Spain?

google.com/sea…LFMgoogle.com/sea…LFM
What dates can you fly/how many children?
25th July, 14 nights, 2 adults/2 children, Globales Apartments Binimar in Menorca, Gatwick £1,722
Edited by: "ellenw" 13th Jul
ellenw21 m ago

What dates can you fly/how many children?25th July, 14 nights, 2 adults/2 …What dates can you fly/how many children?25th July, 14 nights, 2 adults/2 children, Globales Apartments Binimar in Menorca, Gatwick £1,722

oooh, annoyingly we can't get away until the 28th July, at the other end I need to be back by 22nd August. 2 adults 2 kids...

I'm ploughing through some of the sites (It's a bit odd as some of the sites are clearly run by the same people and just have a different 'theme' installed to pull in different colours and pictures, so sometimes it feels a bit deja vu...)
Evilmonkey8 m ago

oooh, annoyingly we can't get away until the 28th July, at the other end I …oooh, annoyingly we can't get away until the 28th July, at the other end I need to be back by 22nd August. 2 adults 2 kids...I'm ploughing through some of the sites (It's a bit odd as some of the sites are clearly run by the same people and just have a different 'theme' installed to pull in different colours and pictures, so sometimes it feels a bit deja vu...)

Latedeals is good for package holidays latedeals.co.uk/sea…396
Honestly your going to get bent over a barrel as they know a lot of people can only go on the school holidays so they can increase the prices and the demand is always there.

I've done a few searches through tui and there are a few just over your £2k budget which are all inc (easier to budget for) and have a kids club.
Same places would be less then half that outside of school holidays mind.
Edited by: "joedastudd" 13th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants