Holidays early September Help!?

Found 19th Jul
Hi Hukd
Looking to go on holiday with the missus in early September (departing on 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th)
Looking to go somewhere by the beach with a good temperature in Europe.
And looking to go for around 9 to 14 days.

Any tips on how I can save money and where to go ?
Community Updates
AskHolidays & Leisure
15 Comments
Look at the deals on Wowcher. Some good ones there.
mrty37 m ago

Look at the deals on Wowcher. Some good ones there.

Only 7 days though but the deals are good but I just don’t trust it
Algarve
Holiday pirates
Spain
Need a bit more info... which airport, budget etc

Use sky scanner for flights
Use comparison websites and tripadvisor to choose hotel
Sandy10123 h, 3 m ago

Need a bit more info... which airport, budget etcUse sky scanner for …Need a bit more info... which airport, budget etcUse sky scanner for flightsUse comparison websites and tripadvisor to choose hotel

Flying from any London airport. Budget around 650 per person
There are too many options to mention as you have large enough budget.
Rhodes or Turkey you can get a good 4/5 star all inclusive. Cyprus, Crete.
Then you have Canary Islands, Portugal etc 4/5 star.

Most places flights very approx £200 each inc luggage, you need to have preference and narrow resort down, as there isnt going to be one deal in particular.
Fly Malaga on a tuesday. Stansted .normally cheapest..book hotel in torromolinos or benemadena..take train..real easy 1,80e. then cook in the heat for 7 to 10 days Reverse lol!
Miles of beach ,Seville within easy reach for sightseeing,plenty of cheap eats..enjoy
Did this 4 weeks ago...£520 for 2.
Use price comparison site to show deals. Depends upon where you happy to go. Still many sunny choices within EU in September. Canary Islands are lovely or Tunisia, Turkey, Spain.

Check out flight prices & hotels separate on comparison sites as often ends up cheaper deal ending on where you wish to go. We often do this. Enjoy your hols
Hapzy12 m ago

Use price comparison site to show deals. Depends upon where you happy to …Use price comparison site to show deals. Depends upon where you happy to go. Still many sunny choices within EU in September. Canary Islands are lovely or Tunisia, Turkey, Spain. Check out flight prices & hotels separate on comparison sites as often ends up cheaper deal ending on where you wish to go. We often do this. Enjoy your hols

Hi thanks for the advice. This will be my first holiday abroad. Which comparison websites would you recommend ?
We usually go to the Canaries early Sept, one of the hottest months typically high 20's

reasonably priced after the summer holidays too
brokeguy2115 m ago

Hi thanks for the advice. This will be my first holiday abroad. Which …Hi thanks for the advice. This will be my first holiday abroad. Which comparison websites would you recommend ?

Depends if you wish to book flight & hotel together or separately. Also how many people are going. If alone will be best to book separate.

Use Kayak, ice lolly, Travel supermarket. Even sites like Expedia etc. Try Thompson & all those sites that do package holidays to compare price.

Definitely check out the hotel on tripadvisor & other sites to see reviews.

I usually book separate if we go as a couple or if I am travelling alone but as you are going to Europe to a beach area could do either. Just do a few checks. Helps if narrow your choice to a couple of places. Enjoy
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants