Holidays for 4 people Canary island

Found 21st Dec 2017
Is there any place to get holiday for family under 1000? Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Try Turkey marmaris . All inclusive works out cheap
It depends on the time of year, where your flying too and from. Sometimes buying flights and hotel etc work out cheaper.

Latedeals.co.uk is usually good if your looking at booking something last minute.
Obviously depends on your dates . Check out Jet2 for a package price then to Travelrepublic , On the beach etc to try to beat the price having established a ball park figure .
Edited by: "rogparki" 21st Dec 2017
Original Poster
what to go february
Edited by: "polipop" 21st Dec 2017
I'd book a last minute deal through TUI x always got canary islands on there orrrrr try teletext again they always have them on there.
I'd go with someone reliable.. once I booked through ice lolly and ended up traveling through a company called purple travel and I had no boarding passes for my flight out.. they literally called up a flight last minute asking if there was room for 2!!!! Lol so 100% go with a decent company which are well known..
I always see deals for canary islands on holiday pirates website too.. but it's a case of keeping your eyes peeled on there x
Teletext have so many add-ons and extras I'd avoid those and really don't know their products either.

Tui, Thomas cook, jet 2 or Olympic as already mentioned and late deals usually avail.
Flights and an air BnB possibly an option too
Try a package with jet 2 holidays they have free child places, ( as do most tour operators ) costa teguise is nice for families
Search yourself?
Yes, easyjet flights about £60 return, car hire £70, private villa with own pool £500.
Edited by: "chocci" 22nd Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions