EXPIRED

holidays spain

not sure if anyone can help looking for the best deal on a holiday looking for spain for 2 weeks from 7th july approx all inclusive 2 adults 1 child age 2 leaving from north west airport thanks in advance for any help

6 Comments

what airport in spain are you looking at or what area?

lf260577

not sure if anyone can help looking for the best deal on a holiday … not sure if anyone can help looking for the best deal on a holiday looking for spain for 2 weeks from 7th july approx all inclusive 2 adults 1 child age 2 leaving from north west airport thanks in advance for any help

I always book flights seperate and accomodation seperate.
Accomodation on [url]www.ownersdirect.co.uk[/url]
Flights on [url]www.skyscanner.net[/url]
We are off this april with flights and accomodation to Tenerife 1 week in school hols total cost for 5 is £750.00 flying with British Airways. BARGAIN
Give it a try.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

sofiamary

what airport in spain are you looking at or what area?

any area really not that bothered just need a holiday

Try easyjet I booked flight and hotel with them in benidorm for a month full board £600. Admittedly during october, november but I was lucky with the weather

lf260577

any area really not that bothered just need a holiday

Is there anywhere in Spain that you don't want to go to then? A lot of resorts etc to check for best price so an idea of where you want to go or where you don't want to go would help

hi try this website directholidays.co.uk/ we used it 2 book r flights 2 tunisia n they worked out 2 b the cheapest
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Laser eye surgery11
    2. cats and royal canin biscuits57
    3. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?68
    4. Mural behind perspex instead of tiles68

See more discussions