Expired

holidays to newquay,cornwall

Found 31st Jan 2009
can anybody recommend a gud caravan site for myself my husband and 4 year old to stay on [static caravan] dont want anything to action packed and noisy.never actually bin 2 newquay b4 bit i believe its a gud place to stay as there r plenty of places to visit
thanx in advance

1. Ask
  2. Holiday
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Holiday
11 Comments

There is a great Haven caravan site at Perranporth which is about 10 miles max down the coast....very child friendly & great indoor pool.
Hope you find somewhere nice.

]http//ww…com

John Fowler holiday parks. Been to Devon and Cornwall, used them both times and they were excellent. :-D

I used to stay at a place called trevelgue which although has changed lots it was always very nice.
trevelgue.co.uk/hom…d=1

i satayed at hendra holiday park in Newquay last year. fantastic site for familys. it was very cheap. i looked after a disabled young man there through my work. i didnt have to pay for it, but i know it was cheap. the caravan was really nice. and it would have been very cheap. otherwise i wouldnt have been sent there...

google liskey hill,the owners are great,amazing view over perranporth bay,i go 3 times a year for the last 6 years to the same place,
good thing about them is if u get there and u dsont like the view as a few are ****,they let u change vans as long asd the others are empty.
very very cheap also
onsite shop with a cafe,wash rooms,washer and so on.

liskeyhill.co.uk/

by the way the main pic on the homepage is the location of the site looking down on the bay,its not windy either

cocopops71;4241101

There is a great Haven caravan site at Perranporth which is about 10 … There is a great Haven caravan site at Perranporth which is about 10 miles max down the coast....very child friendly & great indoor pool.Hope you find somewhere nice.

yeah great site:thumbsup:

leecroot;4242108

i satayed at hendra holiday park in Newquay last year. fantastic site for … i satayed at hendra holiday park in Newquay last year. fantastic site for familys. it was very cheap. i looked after a disabled young man there through my work. i didnt have to pay for it, but i know it was cheap. the caravan was really nice. and it would have been very cheap. otherwise i wouldnt have been sent there...

I have been there a few times its fantastic last time got a 6 or 8 berth cannot remeber long weekend for about £90

Been to Cornwall many times when I was a kid, and many times now with my family, the best site we have ever stopped at has got to be hendra-holidays.com/ only about a mile from Newquay.

Banned

worked at hendra a couple of years ago as a chef / cook. id highly recommend it. quite a nice laid back place. not too loud and not too quiet.

ezee123;4245057

worked at hendra a couple of years ago as a chef / cook. id highly … worked at hendra a couple of years ago as a chef / cook. id highly recommend it. quite a nice laid back place. not too loud and not too quiet.

Can you sort us all out with some hefty discounts then?:-D

why everyones suspended i need help who stayed in Cornwall i m going there for a day to see around
Post a comment
@
    Text