Expired

Holidays.....Beat my Quote........

Found 24th Jan 2014
Ok so given that my old thread has gotten very, well old http://www.hotukdeals.com/tag/misc/budget-holidays-how-do-1528953 I thought it was about time we try something new.

I am always being asked to find people holidays, but its really not as easy as saying, find me a cheap holiday on 6rh may for 3 adults all inclusive... only you will know if a holiday is cheap for you, what I need is for you to tell me what you have found and I can then see if I can come up with anything cheaper, I may or I may not but it seems a good way for me to try and help you all as I simply cannot keep up with the number of different requests on different post

I am a busy girl and work 2 jobs but will browse as often as I can for you

Happy Hols

SunshineStacey

NOTE: - WHEN POSTING....

Please include the full details of the holiday you are looking to book:

Departure airport
Dates - to include whether you are flexible at all
Number of Passengers
Destination
Board Basis
The total cost of the quotes you have so far.

PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE VOLUME OF MESSAGES, I CANNOT KEEP UP TO REPLY AS I AM BUSY WORKING THROUGH THE THREADS SO THEY HAVE HAD TO BE DISABLED.

1769 Comments

Original Poster

Here is my old thread of how I find budget holidays.

LINK TO "HOW I DO IT"
Edited by: "SunshineStacey" 24th Jan 2014

Original Poster

LINKS FOR AIRLINE COMPANIES:

CLICK HERE TO GO TO RYANAIR <<< 10kg Hand Luggage Free plus a small handbag (checked in luggage costs vary between £30-£70)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO EASYJET <<< Hand Luggage has no weight restrictions only size restrictions. Checked in cases vary in cost.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THOMSON FLIGHTS <<< Be careful Thomson charge £70 for each checked in case oO

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THOMAS COOK FLIGHTS << checked in cases usually cost around £22.99

NORWEGIAN AIRLINES

Edited by: "SunshineStacey" 4th Feb 2014

I really appreciate the hard work you put into this forum many thanks

Thanks sunshinestacey,you are most helpful x

This is fantastic info we have never used a plane before but your threads are making it really appealing

Cheers Stacey, on the ball as usual!!

Original Poster

Thank you guys - im just trying to add some useful links to start with xx

I don't need those links, I gots me lady Stacey to take me to sunny spots

Original Poster

Joey Bloggsy

I don't need those links, I gots me lady Stacey to take me to sunny spots … I don't need those links, I gots me lady Stacey to take me to sunny spots

joey you forget to like the top one x

SunshineStacey

I you SunshineStacey and I've liked all your comments in this thread too. xx

Thanks a million for all your helpful tips:D

Original Poster

Transformers

I

I got all your notifications and I was feeling the love Transformers xxxxx You deserve a lovely holiday xxx

SunshineStacy on behalf of the HUKD community I would like to say..... It's 'got' not 'gotten'

In all seriousness though, your work is very much appreciated. Thank you

SunshineStacey

I no want the old one, I want the new Stacey, thx

Transformers

I

Back off sunshine, I was here first

Original Poster

RossD89

SunshineStacy on behalf of the HUKD community I would like to say..... … SunshineStacy on behalf of the HUKD community I would like to say..... It's 'got' not 'gotten' :pIn all seriousness though, your work is very much appreciated. Thank you

ross I be all proper during the day, the typo police would have a field day with me during my own time and I will let them xx

Thank you I appreciate your comments, it means a lot xxx

Original Poster

Theres a lot of liking going on here lol and not a lot of holiday hunting, you guys are a bad influence on me

WOW

SunshineStacey

I got all your notifications and I was feeling the love Transformers I got all your notifications and I was feeling the love Transformers xxxxx You deserve a lovely holiday xxx

Agreed. I do deserve one, I'll take you along with me.

Just choose the destination Stacey.

Stacey, one thing....in your vast experience, is there a specific time to book a cheap holiday, i.e. 2wks before you intend to go, 4,6, or 2 mths etc?

Or is it as I expect, it varies?

Thanks again.

Original Poster

angusangus

Stacey, one thing....in your vast experience, is there a specific time to … Stacey, one thing....in your vast experience, is there a specific time to book a cheap holiday, i.e. 2wks before you intend to go, 4,6, or 2 mths etc?Or is it as I expect, it varies?Thanks again.

Wouldnt like to commit to answer that to be honest.

Generally speaking late deals are the best, but thats only if there are any available.

I am doing some experimenting myself this year with my August holiday - last year was a major stress, looking an looking and waiting for the price to drop. But in December I noticed that an almost identical holiday for next August was the price we paid last year - so to avoid stress I have booked it (in the hope it remains the same) for the time being it has gone up substantially so at the moment I am quids in but time will tell I guess?

SunshineStacey

Wouldnt like to commit to answer that to be honest.Generally speaking … Wouldnt like to commit to answer that to be honest.Generally speaking late deals are the best, but thats only if there are any available.I am doing some experimenting myself this year with my August holiday - last year was a major stress, looking an looking and waiting for the price to drop. But in December I noticed that an almost identical holiday for next August was the price we paid last year - so to avoid stress I have booked it (in the hope it remains the same) for the time being it has gone up substantially so at the moment I am quids in but time will tell I guess?

Okay, I'm with you, thanks for the quick reply

Original Poster

angusangus

Okay, I'm with you, thanks for the quick reply

When are you thinking of going?

Thanks so much! Very, very helpful!

I love your holiday deals, they make me want to go away every other day. Booked for Lanzarote 1 week AI for 2 adults 2 children via Thomas Cook flying East Mid Feb school hols £1132 which I thought was good price.
Keep up the good work

Manchester to Paris ? School hols now that's a task!!

Hi stacey, all I have to say is good for you. I am the same as you!!! I run a hair salon but I also find cheap deals for all my clients. Keep going girl!!!! Xxxxx

You're a top lass.

Original Poster

sally71

I love your holiday deals, they make me want to go away every other day. … I love your holiday deals, they make me want to go away every other day. Booked for Lanzarote 1 week AI for 2 adults 2 children via Thomas Cook flying East Mid Feb school hols £1132 which I thought was good price.Keep up the good work

Nice price, I hope you have a fab holiday xxxxxx

Original Poster

zeebs

Manchester to Paris ? School hols now that's a task!!

do you mean August hols? xx

Stacey Please Help!! I am looking for a hen weekend away 2 nights between 7-9th July 2014, Albufeira, Algarve, 8 people, fly from Stansted, flights, hotel and transfers for £1200 so far....

I am after a week away in the sun all inclusive for me and the wife from 9th April to 16th April going anywhere but prefferbly flying from Exeter or Bristol

Anywhere in Cyprus for 2 adults 2 children or 3 adults 1 child anytime in June / July under 2400 if possible xx

Original Poster

pandapop100

Stacey Please Help!! I am looking for a hen weekend away 2 nights between … Stacey Please Help!! I am looking for a hen weekend away 2 nights between 7-9th July 2014, Albufeira, Algarve, 8 people, fly from Stansted, flights, hotel and transfers for £1200 so far....

Hmm - you know what my advice to you there would be - to hang fire a little while. Ryanair flights for that period will drop! I mean lets face it they cant get any higher, for those exact dates flights alone are £129 which is way way too much!!! Ryanair generally have their offers on flights around 3 months before you flight so a good time to start looking to book would be about April time xx

After 10-14 day all inclusive for 2 adults & 1 child age 3 to a child friendly resort. Been recommended fuerteventura, flying from Birmingham. Would like to go before main summer holidays to avoid higher costs. Thank you :-)

Original Poster

annetteh

After 10-14 day all inclusive for 2 adults & 1 child age 3 to a child … After 10-14 day all inclusive for 2 adults & 1 child age 3 to a child friendly resort. Been recommended fuerteventura, flying from Birmingham. Would like to go before main summer holidays to avoid higher costs. Thank you :-)

When you say before main summer time, do you mean like May/Juneish or are you thinking just before the school hols start in July? xx

We were looking to book for Egypt or Mexico for two weeks flying from a Scottish airport (although Manchester and Newcastle are options). We are quite easy date wise as schools in Scotland are ok with term time holidays, particularly as they are still young. We have looked at the last two weeks in may and the first week in june as well as 2 weeks from the 27th of June. Ideally the end of June would be the better time, but if its majorly less price wise we are open to other dates!

The lowest we have is £2750 for Edinburgh - Egypt - Coral Sea Aqua club flying the 17th of May.

Hi, looking at going to Florida on 23rd May 2015 for 2 weeks with car hire, stopping in 3 bed villa with full disney passes, for 2 adults, 3 kids age 11, 9 & 7. Found for £6600 would love to get it cheaper! Many thanks carole x

Transformers

Agreed. I do deserve one, I'll take you along with me. :3Just choose the … Agreed. I do deserve one, I'll take you along with me. :3Just choose the destination Stacey.

http://simonandersonfitness.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/butlins_bognor_regis1.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions