Holland vs Italy,Your thoughts?

Banned
Had a little Bet at the weekend. went for CZECH REP - GERMANY - HOLLAND - GREECE. 250quid if they all come in. Obviously Germany and CZECH came in so im now waiting on just holland and greece. Do you think Holland can get a win tonight? its a dodgy 1 i know.

38 Comments

i reckon your ok for greece but it will be a close one tonight. fingers crossed for you

italy overrated but good to watch - i have bet on holland:thumbsup:

i said i wasnt bothered about euro cup - i admit i fibbed - watched a few matches :oops:

think Holland will win

Original Poster Banned

Lets hope so

I would go for a 1 - 1 draw.

Both teams will be keen not to lose their opening group game and may settle for a draw.

How much would you win?

Original Poster Banned

gd_miester;2275818

How much would you win?

250 quid if Holland beat italy and Greece beat sweden

Banned

I reckon it will be a draw and sweden will beat greece

Depends if Italy's "high divers" can fool the referee enough I guess.

Will be cheering for Holland here.
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/ordinaryphotos/holland.jpg

Original Poster Banned

csiman;2275900

I reckon it will be a draw and sweden will beat greece

LOL thanks for the vote of confidence

Banned

DangerGod;2275967

LOL thanks for the vote of confidence

I actually want Italy to win as have a bet on them to win the cup. Also have Germany, France, portugal & spain to win it too! :-D

Can see Holland and Italy being a draw, and Sweden nicking a 1-0 win with a Larson volley, sorry DangerGod

Original Poster Banned

csiman;2276306

I actually want Italy to win as have a bet on them to win the cup. Also … I actually want Italy to win as have a bet on them to win the cup. Also have Germany, France, portugal & spain to win it too! :-D

i went for spain to win with the FREE £5 bet on SkyBet. I also have Germany to play italy in the final :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

toconn;2276328

Can see Holland and Italy being a draw, and Sweden nicking a 1-0 win with … Can see Holland and Italy being a draw, and Sweden nicking a 1-0 win with a Larson volley, sorry DangerGod

:cry:

Banned

DangerGod;2276330

i went for spain to win with the FREE £5 bet on SkyBet. I also have … i went for spain to win with the FREE £5 bet on SkyBet. I also have Germany to play italy in the final :thumbsup:

i went to hilobet and bet 5 x £5 bets which is why I have the 5 favorites. You get £30 of free bets for this and £20 quidco :thumbsup:

makes the games more interesting too :-D

Italy or draw

Original Poster Banned

csiman;2276396

i went to hilobet and bet 5 x £5 bets which is why I have the 5 … i went to hilobet and bet 5 x £5 bets which is why I have the 5 favorites. You get £30 of free bets for this and £20 quidco :thumbsup:makes the games more interesting too :-D

Whats the link to the site m8? i search for it in Google and nothing returns

ooooo, i got 8 tickets on a totopot costing 40p each, all 8 tickets have a holland-italy draw and half the tickets are on swede win nd half on the draw.
but gud luk to you, i'm not expecting to win anything, still got 10 more games to go after todays games. So chances for me were pretty poor to start with.

edit: greece dont play today lol, after the greece game theres still 7 games to go in my totopot.....if one result doesn't go my way still got a chance at the £13k jackpot. more than 2 incorrect, got no chance really.

Banned

DangerGod;2276449

Whats the link to the site m8? i search for it in Google and nothing … Whats the link to the site m8? i search for it in Google and nothing returns

quidco.com/bet…lo/

note the t&cs

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][COLOR=black]You get the £30 when you meet all the terms and conditions for the offer. All qualifying bets you place must be settled and when you think you have qualified, please call us on 08000 72 40 40 or 00 44 207 840 4000 and we will check you’re account.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster Banned

Get In!!!

Original Poster Banned

2-0 Yessss

What a goal!

What a beauty !! Go Holland !

That 1st "goal" was the worst decision i have seen in a major game, since the last time when Italy played France for the qualifiers for this tournament. He was so far offside even he didn't think it would stand.
Can't fault the 2nd mind, but you'd have to think the Italian heads have gone after that appauling decision

Original Poster Banned

phewww 3-0 that will settle it! my heart was pounding i dunno how italy haven't scored

All good !

Original Poster Banned

Just waiting on Greece now! Fingers crossed

boydent999;2279408

That 1st "goal" was the worst decision i have seen in a major game, since … That 1st "goal" was the worst decision i have seen in a major game, since the last time when Italy played France for the qualifiers for this tournament. He was so far offside even he didn't think it would stand.Can't fault the 2nd mind, but you'd have to think the Italian heads have gone after that appauling decision

The Italian player off the pitch on the ground, can't remember who it was, was deemed in play.

Yeah, read that on the BBC site, but even then he wasn't sure.
And, to be fair, that cannot be right, since, if a player was receiving treatment say behind the goal, a player could goal hang lol, kids football style
It's nonsense, never was a goal and as an Italian fan i am gutted

WHAT A GAME !!!!!!

HOLLAND LOOKING TO BE THE STRONGEST TEAM ATM

THEY HAVE SOME SUPERB players.

holland should have won by more !!!

Wonderful game of football. could've finished 6-2.

yep exactly what i thought ants97

Didn't think I'd be interested in the Euros, but a few bets revives the interest. Im £400 up after the first 4 games (doing various doubles), I even had the France game as a draw - so 5 games predicted correctly. BUT........I didn't see that coming tonight.

As for the Greece vs Sweden game - impossible to call, but my head says a Spain/Sweden double tomorrow at 9/2.

good game was holland v italy only caught 2nd half cos of work, but some quality players and football on show

I realy enjoyed that game, good to see kuyt with two assists, van da vart is immense so is snijder and van bronchurst and van der is playing at the top of his game, and they dont even have no babel, robben , half fit van persie, very impressive.

LazyDonkey;2280173

As for the Greece vs Sweden game - impossible to call, but my head says a … As for the Greece vs Sweden game - impossible to call, but my head says a Spain/Sweden double tomorrow at 9/2.

Sorry your quad went t*ts up Danger God - but Greece got what they deserved tonight with their boring negative tactics !! :?

Original Poster Banned

LazyDonkey;2286744

Sorry your quad went t*ts up Danger God - but Greece got what they … Sorry your quad went t*ts up Danger God - but Greece got what they deserved tonight with their boring negative tactics !! :?

Yeh i agree, played like fools. hope they get hammered saturday
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1740
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 183419
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764047
    4. First 2 lucky people.46

See more discussions