Holly Willoughby new maternity collection pre-order from 24th March Littlewoods direct

Holly Willoughby is launching a new maternity collection with littlewoods direct and it is available to pre-order from 24th March. From looks of landing page looks like some nice stuff so just thought I'd let all the yummy mummys know. xx p.s. please don't moan at me for this being in deals cause I didn't know where else to put it.

littlewoodsdirect.com/rf/…e80

8 Comments

hot because she is

Original Poster

how can you vote cold when you havn't even seen the collection or prices yet?

Didnt know Holly Willoughby was a fashion designer!

pinklaces34;4693222

how can you vote cold when you havn't even seen the collection or prices … how can you vote cold when you havn't even seen the collection or prices yet?

Exactly. Cos its not a deal! Maybe you should have posted this in the Misc forum instead. I'll ask a mod to do this now.

just incase you don't know who she is
http://freenet-homepage.de/HansWolf/hollyesq2.jpg

Why is this getting cold already. I'm going to poke it the right way, like I would that Willoughby.

pre order 24th march i wonder when they will get it in stock and send it out if its too long alot of people wont need it anymore heehee cant wait to see it thanks op have some rep from me
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Did you know?2951
    2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
    3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
    4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions