Groups

Hollyoaks-contains spoilers

see next post

14 Comments

Original Poster

Former Hollyoaks actress Gemma Bissix is to make a surprise return to the show as superbitch Clare Devine.
    The 25-year-old left the show in ]September 2007 when her character drove off a cliff in ]dramatic stunt which ]subsequently won 'Spectacular Scene Of The Year' at last year's British Soap Awards.
    At the same ceremony, Bissix also ]walked away with the award for 'Best Exit'.
    Clare's return to Hollyoaks village is to tie in with the ]departures of old flame Warren Fox (Jamie Lomas) and the man who ]pushed her off The Loft balcony, Justin Burton (Chris Fountain).
    As part of their exit, Clare is hell-bent on revenge and Warren and Justin quickly become embroiled in a blazing fire at The Loft.
    Bissix returns to filming at Hollyoaks' Liverpool home Lime Pictures next week and will reappear on screens at the end of May.
    Only days after bowing out of the Channel 4 soap on screen in September 2007, it was announced that she was to reprise her role as Clare Bates in EastEnders. Her stay was short-lived, however, and she ]announced her decision to move on in May the following year.
    More recently, she appeared in ITV skating show Dancing on Ice, where she was the first female contestant to be voted off.

digitalspy.co.uk/soa…tml

oh dear :-( she's a carp actress :whistling:

Banned

cheerleader;4752287

oh dear :-( she's a carp actress :whistling:

true, but you still would.

I read that earlier,i can't believe Warren is going,i like him !

vibeone;4752292

oh no i wouldn't!!

Original Poster

deb8z;4752322

I read that earlier,i can't believe Warren is going,i like him !

apparently Justin going too.x

cheerleader;4752336

oh no i wouldn't!!

Oh yes you would!

Original Poster

vibeone;4752292

eww.shes rough!

I'm not bothered about Justin lol,his character has been going nowhere for ages:roll:

Original Poster

deb8z;4752373

I'm not bothered about Justin lol,his character has been going nowhere … I'm not bothered about Justin lol,his character has been going nowhere for ages:roll:

true!!:thumbsup:

cheerleader;4752336

oh no i wouldn't!!

You would...
    http://z.hubpages.com/u/298699_f520.jpg

Foxy102;4752526

You would...

All i can is hell yes!

i think i'm gonna be sick eugggghhh

starsparkle2311;4755788

My faves on there are Justin and Warren, sad to see them go, even sadder … My faves on there are Justin and Warren, sad to see them go, even sadder to see HER coming back, honestly, she failed first time round, failed at EE, why bring her back?lol:p

+1 :thumbsup: you speak the truth
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047082
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339
      3. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11

See more discussions