theres a lad that is in hollyoaks - dark hair and squeekyish voice
    used to be in emmerdale...the post man
    whats he called in hollyoaks? characters name
    thanks!
    tried searching on google but cant find anything

13 Comments

Original Poster

either one hes called jamie not sure which one though lol

Lee hunter is his hollyoaks character name.

and he was in hollyoaks before he was in emmerdale

He is like 28 and looks like a teenager unless you see that bags under his eyes lol

Jamie

Banned

Can't find it on Google? It's on the first page of results if you put a simple search like hollyoaks and emmerdale actor

starsparkle2311

He was in HollyOaks originally, left for the Dales, had enough of the … He was in HollyOaks originally, left for the Dales, had enough of the sheep and went back to HollyOaks again,lol

Not much difference if pretty much the entire Hollyoaks casts acting is concerned as they are that dull.

I saw the header 'hollyoaks fans' then fell off me chair when i saw 9 replies

master_chief

Can't find it on Google? It's on the first page of results if you put a … Can't find it on Google? It's on the first page of results if you put a simple search like hollyoaks and emmerdale actor

Google appears to be down for Curt.

Seems weird for someone to chop and change between the two - especially as he is rubbish in both!

deek72

I saw the header 'hollyoaks fans' then fell off me chair when i saw 9 … I saw the header 'hollyoaks fans' then fell off me chair when i saw 9 replies

I am fan number 10

Check out Amy's 'boggle eyes' yesterday. I think I love her

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/3471/capturezs.png

MBeeching

I am fan number 10 :(Check out Amy's 'boggle eyes' yesterday. I think I … I am fan number 10 :(Check out Amy's 'boggle eyes' yesterday. I think I love her

Hmmm. On second thoughts I might be number 11...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3335656
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30120
      3. BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Announced.11
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1741

See more discussions