Groups

holy cow..

Banned
    work is seriously dead! went into 5 (yes,5) agenices and nothing. then rang sainsburys,morrisons,asda and Tesco! and guess what? NOTHING...

33 Comments

Blimey,thats not good!

well if you set up a handyman service you'd be quids in or a window cleaning service, been looking for one for ages

Banned

Unlucky mate. I've been fortunate to be still working and quite busy so good look to everyone out there searching because a lot of my friends are struggling as well especially in the building trade back home in Ireland

Yes i agree with you on this!

[COLOR="Magenta"]it was on sky news this morning that Asda is making 7,000 jobs !! [/COLOR]

Original Poster Banned

shacal;4212369

[COLOR="Magenta"]it was on sky news this morning that Asda is making … [COLOR="Magenta"]it was on sky news this morning that Asda is making 7,000 jobs !! [/COLOR]

haha looks like none for plymouth then, or unless they arent ready to take on just yet.

try here might find something jobs.nhs.uk/

Original Poster Banned

dlmerry;4212392

try here might find something http://www.jobs.nhs.uk/

will do, thanks

tis ok nhs always got jobs going pays is not bad

Banned

dlmerry;4212422

tis ok nhs always got jobs going pays is not bad

They have to pay you well so you can afford their parking charges lol :oops:

Original Poster Banned

Paddy Charlie;4212430

They have to pay you well so you can afford their parking charges lol … They have to pay you well so you can afford their parking charges lol :oops:

lol my hospital is 5 mins away ill be walking there :thumbsup:

lol the 1 i work at is free parking so i can't complain

start your own small business dg - clearing gardens - dong the digging - laying turf - get some leaflets done and go round area where you can see they keep their gardens looking good -

(hint)

growing your own veg is catching on but people dont want to dig - you do it for a decent price

good luck

Wow!

http://skyblu.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/holy-cow.jpghttp://www.fantasyecards.com/ecards/pix/Cartoon/02-batman.jpg

Original Poster Banned

dlmerry;4212452

lol the 1 i work at is free parking so i can't complain

may i ask what you work as and what it involves doing?

Dg my local hospital has had a new influx of man cleaners!! dont know why they all have smart unifroms ect and go round all day cleaning "stuff" lol . . . . .whats wrong with women cleaners

twas on the wireless that sky are creating 1000 jobs too!

my oh makes joining systems for cars! - bad times :-(

Try whacking your CV on Monster.co.uk or fish4jobs.

These sites have employers searching them for suitable employees. It's free and it worked for me. Tey are also localised so you get employers from your area.

Other than that, might be worth registering with a few recruitment agencies in your area, eg Adecco,- check them out in yellow pages.

Good luck mate.

edit - sorry - just noted you already tried te agencies- forget that great suggestion then!!

Original Poster Banned

Thanks all

"Dg my local hospital has had a new influx of man cleaners!! dont know why they all have smart unifroms ect and go round all day cleaning "stuff" lol . . . . .whats wrong with women cleaners"

Well, if you want a job doing properly and on time......:whistling::-D

Don't forget jobsite & reed where you can upload your cv online. Reed have always been good for me, especially straight from graduating. They even found me a decent temp role when I was looking for my first 'proper' job.

DangerGod;4212380

haha looks like none for plymouth then, or unless they arent ready to … haha looks like none for plymouth then, or unless they arent ready to take on just yet.

Therein lies your problem!

Original Poster Banned

angelfairee;4212723

Therein lies your problem!

lol your most probably right

DangerGod;4212730

lol your most probably right

I got a temp job at Crownhill police station through Reed, they were always losing staff and employing new ones. Go get my job!

angelfairee;4212796

I got a temp job at Crownhill police station through Reed, they were … I got a temp job at Crownhill police station through Reed, they were always losing staff and employing new ones. Go get my job!

in before you have no start date for your job missey

dont meen to be funny fellas but the forces are always recruting lol

Original Poster Banned

woppy101;4212853

dont meen to be funny fellas but the forces are always recruting lol

yeh i know mate lol

Original Poster Banned

angelfairee;4212796

I got a temp job at Crownhill police station through Reed, they were … I got a temp job at Crownhill police station through Reed, they were always losing staff and employing new ones. Go get my job!

u from plymouth i take it?

foxymissroxy;4212815

in before you have no start date for your job missey

Sorry to disappoint but I got my confirmation letter today, just have to send my written acceptance and tell them when I want to start. :thumbsup:

DangerGod;4212910

u from plymouth i take it?

Went to uni there.

Original Poster Banned

angelfairee;4212924

Went to uni there.

not the best city is it

angelfairee;4212918

Sorry to disappoint but I got my confirmation letter today, just have to … Sorry to disappoint but I got my confirmation letter today, just have to send my written acceptance and tell them when I want to start. :thumbsup:

:cry: your poor stalker what will he do now!!

DangerGod;4212947

not the best city is it

It's not bad as cities go! I miss it now I'm not there.

foxymissroxy;4212973

:cry: your poor stalker what will he do now!!

Find something else to dig at, I'm sure!

Didn't get any snow today
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767497
      2. Bearded chat815
      3. What would be HELL to you?3358
      4. One for the mathmaticians2948

See more discussions