Groups

holy mackeral

Banned
    you wannna hear the thunder hear, never heard thunder without the lightening

40 Comments

Where?

Yeah! Where....

Original Poster Banned

IAROBERTSHAW;5496518

Where?

up above - lol

shrewsbury ;-)

sassie

you wannna hear the thunder hear, never heard thunder without the … you wannna hear the thunder hear, never heard thunder without the lightening

Where is here ?

Thought this was a Batman reunion.

Its peeing it down here like a piggin monsoon, must be thundering nearby coz the dog is behind the settee shaking

lovely blue sky with a few cotton wool ball clouds and sunny here at the mo (Basingstoke) It will no doubt piddle it down just as I have to pick my son up from school at 4.15!

had a few rumbles earlier but the sun is cracking the flags

we just had it birstall near leeds and we been flooded

Sunny in Liverpool and heard the thunder earlier as well

none here sassie and i'm in oswestry

"Mackerel"

Original Poster Banned

dave_lunt2;5496675

none here sassie and i'm in oswestry

it was pretty scary here, very loud, and still got big rumblings going on now :oops:

sassie;5496682

it was pretty scary here, very loud, and still got big rumblings going on … it was pretty scary here, very loud, and still got big rumblings going on now :oops:

hope its coming this way! I love a good storm

thesaint;5496678

"Mackerel"

bet you googled to check the spelling :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

dave_lunt2;5496690

hope its coming this way! I love a good storm

i dont mind the thunder, or the storm, but was couring waiting for the lightening, hate that

bitseylango;5496697

bet you googled to check the spelling :whistling:

No comment.

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;5496678

"Mackerel"

what the chuff has mackerel got to do with thunder :roll:

thesaint;5496706

No comment.

that cheeky grin gave you away :-D

sassie;5496698

i dont mind the thunder, or the storm, but was couring waiting for the … i dont mind the thunder, or the storm, but was couring waiting for the lightening, hate that

lol. Go on then thesaint.

Original Poster Banned

Babbabooey;5496742

lol. Go TheSaint

got to keep him busy ;-)

LaoTzu;5496563

lovely blue sky with a few cotton wool ball clouds and sunny here at the … lovely blue sky with a few cotton wool ball clouds and sunny here at the mo (Basingstoke) It will no doubt piddle it down just as I have to pick my son up from school at 4.15!

Lovely day here isnt it!....i'll make sure my washing is in b4 4:15 then

Original Poster Banned

all quiet here now, so hopefully its on its way to you lot - lol

sassie;5496709

what the chuff has mackerel got to do with thunder :roll:

The same as a Mackeral. :-D

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;5497161

The same as a Mackeral. :-D

one is a fish, one aint

It's started here (Durham) and it's really bad, about 5 strikes of lightning and I swear one of them hit right outside my house!

sassie;5497179

one is a fish, one aint

I hope it's another word for storm. Googled it, and got this:

Did you mean: mackerel

:-D

Cloudy but with some blue here...

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;5497216

I hope it's another word for storm. Googled it, and got this: :-D

lmfao, its shropshire slang for storm ya doughnut

gawd im so crap at telling fibs :oops:

...although saying that I've just looked out the other side of the house and um.. oh yeah. It's dark and black that side. Bah.

sunny in surrey - got loads of washing done today without needing to tumble woohoo

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;5497253

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunderstormwhat on earth is there to be … http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunderstormwhat on earth is there to be scared about?!

i just dont like the lightening, its not to bad when kids arent here cause i can hide under the blanket and shut curtains, but hwen they here i have to pretend to love it :x

Banned

sassie;5497268

i just dont like the lightening, its not to bad when kids arent here … i just dont like the lightening, its not to bad when kids arent here cause i can hide under the blanket and shut curtains, but hwen they here i have to pretend to love it :x

your in the house, so your completely safe though :?

Personally I love them....something beautiful about them....power and beauty of nature

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;5497298

your in the house, so your completely safe though :?

im not frightened of getting hit by hit or dying from it, i just dont like it, must be something thats stemmed from my childhood - lol Mind if it is im surprised at my age i can remember it, oh wait i cant - lol

I dont mind the thunder or the rain storms, especially at night when in bed and windows open

Banned

sassie;5497311

im not frightened of getting hit by hit or dying from it, i just dont … im not frightened of getting hit by hit or dying from it, i just dont like it, must be something thats stemmed from my childhood - lol Mind if it is im surprised at my age i can remember it, oh wait i cant - lolI dont mind the thunder or the rain storms, especially at night when in bed and windows open

fair enough....You should try standing in your garden, butt naked with your arms in the air during thunder, rain and lightening

its like nothing in the world matters anymore....amazing feeling

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;5497349

fair enough....You should try standing in your garden, butt naked with … fair enough....You should try standing in your garden, butt naked with your arms in the air during thunder, rain and lighteningits like nothing in the world matters anymore....amazing feeling

i will give it a miss, sloshed deffo, sober no way in chuffin hell - lol

been going here in darlington for around 1 hr, started off with about 15 mins of thunder, no rain or lightening, then the skies opened up and heavy rain, just had a massive flash of lightening again, thunder getting mega loud, LOVE IT

dmtuk;5496924

Lovely day here isnt it!....i'll make sure my washing is in b4 4:15 then

still lovely, managed to get back from school without getting soaked, no sign of anything coming this way....yet
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions