Groups

Holy [email protected]!? - God Of War III (3)

Sit back and weep

Can't wait for this

16 Comments

Now that looks Crazee .
    Any good preorder offers yet ?

It's supposed to be a great game but can be hard to tell from quite a lot of fmv and short stop start sequence movements. I missed 1&2 on ps2 and hoping that part 1,2,3 still come with all versions on ps3 and that pt1,2 have had some reworking with upscaling applied etc.

dontasciime;7839868

It's supposed to be a great game but can be hard to tell from quite a lot … It's supposed to be a great game but can be hard to tell from quite a lot of fmv and short stop start sequence movements. I missed 1&2 on ps2 and hoping that part 1,2,3 still come with all versions on ps3 and that pt1,2 have had some reworking with upscaling applied etc.

1 and 2 are epic and must be played 1st to understand the story

Not too happy with zavvi , they take payment a week early claiming its been dispatched .

Original Poster

Tazzer;7843600

Not too happy with zavvi , they take payment a week early claiming its … Not too happy with zavvi , they take payment a week early claiming its been dispatched .

they did that with bioshock 2, but at least i got it on release date:)

Square square square triangle. Repeat until end.

I have played it, and its amazing, i had never played 1 and 2 before i played this one..... i cant wait for the full game now! ( played at gamescom 2009)

Looks different what type of game is it, never played them before, but might invest in the trilogy if they are as good as everyone says.

Is it worth getting the "remastered ones" Have a 60gb?

Adam2050;7844318

Looks different what type of game is it, never played them before, but … Looks different what type of game is it, never played them before, but might invest in the trilogy if they are as good as everyone says.

Square square square triangle.

iNSOMANiAC;7844324

Square square square triangle.

Oh you so miserable atm, whats wrong with you.:p

Can't be crap with 9.3, 9.2 scores for the first two games, if its a hack and slash its probably not your genre.;-)

Banned

I played the god of war 3 demo Its really good,

The gowc does that only work on 60gb ps3 or any ps3?

Adam2050;7844332

Oh you so miserable atm, whats wrong with you.:pCan't be crap with 9.3, … Oh you so miserable atm, whats wrong with you.:pCan't be crap with 9.3, 9.2 scores for the first two games, if its a hack and slash its probably not your genre.;-)

lol like the 10/10 scores for MW2, the single player was appalling still using infinite enemy respawns that's not 10/10 quality by a long shot..................so reviews aren't everything :roll:

dj_urban;7844468

I played the god of war 3 demo Its really good, The gowc does that only … I played the god of war 3 demo Its really good, The gowc does that only work on 60gb ps3 or any ps3?

Any.

Original Poster

Well I loved Bayonetta. Mind you, it was CRAZEE

So this will blow it out of the water
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22