Groups
    EXPIRED

Holyoaks,

What on earth is this program, its the biggest load of tosh since, well I cant think of worse actualy,
    Who writes such unlikely "story lines" !!!

Is it based on real life ????????

29 Comments

Are you serious? it is amazing right now.

Banned

odriscoll;3205694

Are you serious? it is amazing right now.

scouse -hit

It used to be good with justin and that but now i think its gone downhill.

danby jason;3205710

scouse -hit

how is that appropriate?
    enjoying your place in 8th?

how is it knowing hull are better than you?

Original Poster

Seriously its worse than Eastenders :roll:

Holyoaks? Was that when Father Kieron was in it? Lol! I like it but these days it is a bit far fetched. Unluckiest village in the world, think I'd move!

Supermod

It is amazingly awful. So far fetched it is untrue.

What are the chances people would actually live there?

Original Poster

LoL GFs watchin it on E4 but I wont spoil it, well I have noooooooo idea wtf is goin on anyway :whistling:

Strangely in my town there is no cops daughters crack addicts, people being pushed off stairs, people stabbed in prison, leaving kids on doorsteps with a little pink note and a colledge of people getting sick on blue drink ( i think it was bleach or something lol)

are there ailens and robots in it yet?

Original Poster

Banana79;3205739

Holyoaks? Was that when Father Kieron was in it? Lol! I like it but these … Holyoaks? Was that when Father Kieron was in it? Lol! I like it but these days it is a bit far fetched. Unluckiest village in the world, think I'd move!

Bit like Coronation Street is the most dangerous street to live in :roll:

Original Poster

REDRANGER86;3205768

are there ailens and robots in it yet?

ARE THERE ALIENS !!! you mean they ARE real :? The truth is out there :thumbsup:

I think there are aliens lol that geek, dunno his name seemed to be looking for them lol

Amazing!!!!!!!!

Banned

the pigeons looked good

Banned

odriscoll;3205805

Amazing!!!!!!!!

simple scousers

they cant even get doves

they used pigeon
    when the bomb went off

danby jason;3205823

simple scousers they cant even get doves they used pigeon when the bomb … simple scousers they cant even get doves they used pigeon when the bomb went off

why didnt we quote my post? :-(

Original Poster

danby jason;3205812

the pigeons looked good

LoL how come they survived :w00t:

Hollyoaks is now written (or something along those lines) buy the guy who did Brook Side - you know, the program where they built new flats, and they all fell down, and ron dixon was crushed...oh and there was a helicopter chasing some armed theives through the woods, and then it crashed into the petrol station....

Oh and good ol' sinbad, tinhead and jimmy corkhill, them were the days.

MunkiMadz;3205870

Hollyoaks is now written (or something along those lines) buy the guy who … Hollyoaks is now written (or something along those lines) buy the guy who did Brook Side - you know, the program where they built new flats, and they all fell down, and ron dixon was crushed...oh and there was a helicopter chasing some armed theives through the woods, and then it crashed into the petrol station....

The woods that backed on to my house ;-)

Banned

it not even done in chester its filmed near five ways merseydive
    near edgehill collage
    where all the scouse nohopers go

Banned

MunkiMadz;3205870

Hollyoaks is now written (or something along those lines) buy the guy who … Hollyoaks is now written (or something along those lines) buy the guy who did Brook Side - you know, the program where they built new flats, and they all fell down, and ron dixon was crushed...oh and there was a helicopter chasing some armed theives through the woods, and then it crashed into the petrol station....

theives in liver dump now way

ha ha

Original Poster

MunkiMadz;3205870

don't forget the body under the patio :thumbsup:

holyoaks has always been written by phil redmund, no big news there

Banned

It is for under 16's, i think!

Banned

danby jason;3205902

it not even done in chester its filmed near five ways merseydive near … it not even done in chester its filmed near five ways merseydive near edgehill collage where all the scouse nohopers go

Oh jason, you are a harsh man! :-D

glensymes;3205787

I think there are aliens lol that geek, dunno his name seemed to be … I think there are aliens lol that geek, dunno his name seemed to be looking for them lol

elliot

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047112
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767266
    3. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32452
    4. love affairs1445

See more discussions