Groups

Home alone hubby on torag watch tonight.........

hubby sat in the jeep keeping watch for the night,fingers crossed he can catch the scumbags tonight,its freezing out there and although he has a flask im pretty sure he is soon gonna feel the cold! guess its gonna be a long night

49 Comments

Aww I wish him good luck and hope he is ok

Where on earth do you live?!? Chanced upon a couple of threads but didn't realise things were that bad!!

fireheaven;3641085

Aww I wish him good luck and hope he is ok

And tell him to be CAREFUL!!!

Gosh, I hope he keeps safe.
    Drastic times!!
    Has he got a camcorder?

Original Poster

mbgringo;3641088

Where on earth do you live?!? Chanced upon a couple of threads but didn't … Where on earth do you live?!? Chanced upon a couple of threads but didn't realise things were that bad!!

andover and yup things have got that bad:x

How sad things have to be done like this...surely they will see him in the car though?

Original Poster

chesso;3641098

Gosh, I hope he keeps safe. Drastic times!! Has he got a camcorder?

no its pitc black down there so doubt a bog standard camcorder would pick anything up

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;3641105

How sad things have to be done like this...surely they will see him in … How sad things have to be done like this...surely they will see him in the car though?

ive checked and as the jeeps always full of work **** and its so dark you can barely make him out unless you really look for him,he is dark himself so that kinda helps lol

Good luck to you two.
    I hope you can get some evidence to put these scumbags away for a long time.

Jumpingphil;3641119

Good luck to you two.I hope you can get some evidence to put these … Good luck to you two.I hope you can get some evidence to put these scumbags away for a long time.

Surely it will be their word against his if not got a camera?

whats happening?

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;3641133

Surely it will be their word against his if not got a camera?

Original Poster

cdemico;3641149

whats happening?

constant car vandalism:x

mbgringo;3641090

And tell him to be CAREFUL!!!

Oh yeah obviously that too

iv got a baseball bat he can borrow:) theres a bit of blood on it thou:p

This all sounds a little risky to me, yes you want to protect your belongings, but this is the type of thing that could get turned around on him....just be careful

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;3641202

This all sounds a little risky to me, yes you want to protect your … This all sounds a little risky to me, yes you want to protect your belongings, but this is the type of thing that could get turned around on him....just be careful

im sure he will

Get him back inside - he might die of pneumonia, flask or no flask! Seriously, it's probably too cold for those vandals to come out anyway. And aren't you worried about what might happen if he does catch them...?
    But hope it all ends well. :thumbsup:

terrible situation for you to have to resort to this - tell o/h to be careful mardy - cant he notify community police of what hes doing

Lulu'sMammy;3641202

This all sounds a little risky to me, yes you want to protect your … This all sounds a little risky to me, yes you want to protect your belongings, but this is the type of thing that could get turned around on him....just be careful

I have to agree, he does need to be very careful. I have no doubts what he would like to do to the little *****. Have done the same myself when my car was being damaged but fortunately I was ok

I'm worried now as well. I thought he'd just photo them. Really it doesn't sound safe if he's going to do anything more than ID them, if they turn up.

Make sure he has a camera with flash, and when they are doing something, take a picture and the flash may scare them off! Plus, you may be able to see who it is!

Tell him to put his phone ready to record any conversations....rooting for you.

Someone was robbed recently while they were in the house, upstairs I think - locally. Foreign, Polish? Either way probably too scared to confront whoever it was.

whats happened? what am i missing?

Just had a look at some of the previous threads and one troubles me a wee bit.

Re. the DNA being found on a can in the car, the officer told you (knowing he couldn't tell you case specifics) that this isn't the suspected persons "normal type of crime"

As nothing has been stolen (theft and or drug funding via theft) and due to the nature of whats happening (mindless and motiveless consistent attacks) i'd be very wary that they are trying to provoke a confrontation

Or the above is a big pile of testicles and thats why i'm not dusting down crime scenes for my 9 - 5 lol :whistling:

How is the night shift worker getting on?

He will be absolutely freezing !!!!! :santa::w00t::santa::w00t:

mbgringo;3641314

i'd be very wary that they are trying to provoke a confrontation

Amen. You're powerless situation... hence you will end up being provoked if the law is giving you limited support (... "if".... *Shrugs*). I shouldn't comment due to me not reading the other thread... just... take care.

Banned

franbo60;3641280

Tell him to put his phone ready to record any conversations....rooting … Tell him to put his phone ready to record any conversations....rooting for you.

how was NY..

Mardy hope everything goes to plan :thumbsup:

mbgringo;3641314

Just had a look at some of the previous threads and one troubles me a wee … Just had a look at some of the previous threads and one troubles me a wee bit. Re. the DNA being found on a can in the car, the officer told you (knowing he couldn't tell you case specifics) that this isn't the suspected persons "normal type of crime"As nothing has been stolen (theft and or drug funding via theft) and due to the nature of whats happening (mindless and motiveless consistent attacks) i'd be very wary that they are trying to provoke a confrontationOr the above is a big pile of testicles and thats why i'm not dusting down crime scenes for my 9 - 5 lol :whistling:

This is a very good point mardyass - I really do not think he should do anything, especially on his own

Is he still ok? lol

fireheaven;3641485

This is a very good point mardyass - I really do not think he should do … This is a very good point mardyass - I really do not think he should do anything, especially on his own

Ha, just noticed the Iris quote in your location, it popped on the itunes mix a minute ago . . . .

Any news Mardy??

mbgringo;3641571

Ha, just noticed the Iris quote in your location, it popped on the itunes … Ha, just noticed the Iris quote in your location, it popped on the itunes mix a minute ago . . . . :)Any news Mardy??

Its my fave at the moment after hearing it a couple of months back for the first time

Its sooooo cheesy but unfortunately is one of those songs that has "meaning" for me so it gets aired every once in a while . . .

Yeah fits my situation appropriately at the moment :roll:

Mardy notice you are back online - have you checked on him?

hope everything works out keep safe

Not dead yet? =I

Hope he kicks the **** out of the little scrotes, good on him.

OOOOOOOOOOOO............ That's not the way, best to get it on CCTV. It's nearly Christmas & a New year !!! ~
    Not nice if your Husband get hurt in anyway............... Please ask him to come back in !!

Original Poster

he is back in,too cold out there,left the vid cam going but doubt it will capture anything,especially once the windows start icing up!
    think he is just as pizzed off with it all as i am,how much more is heading our way,got some more signatures on the petition tonight,more residents spoke up about vandalism of their cars,wish the police would get their fingers out and sort it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2238
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1125
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767342
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047131

See more discussions