Groups
    EXPIRED

Home Bargains

So.........Has anyone been to the pure Haven that is.......Home Bargains?:-D Do you have one near you? Please post:-D (and by the way, I am no way obsessed with Home Bargains....And I havent posted twice about it:roll: )

3 Comments

I Have a Homebargains near to where i live. Its fantastic. Quality Brands. Low Prices

Mine is called halfpriceorless.com - I think they're owned by HomeBargains.

I don't know why they are called halfpriceorless.com, they don't have a website. :lol:

Yup, got a couple of homebargain stores around here.

I pop in every now and again when I'm close by one. Except, I just tend to go buy ****e cause everythings so cheap in there - then I wonder why I've put on weight... or why I have a radio that I can use as a paperweight.

Theres another good store up here, well close by in a city called Sutton-in-Ashfield, called the 99p store. Where, would you believe it, everything in the shop is 99p - and its a great big store too! My mum bought me a little britain sound key ring from there today from 99p and its brill lol keeps me amused. 6 buttons with 2 sounds on each button! But you can get alsorts in there even films and stuff (proper films - not knock offs)

I love bargain shops lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …199540
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846299
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1846
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523422

See more discussions