Home Bargains Collect Instore Advice

Found 8th May 2012
Im going to be ordering somthing from Home Bargains and just wondering how good their collect from store is? Anyone used it that can say how quick it was to arrive?

Also, do you need a proof of address or somthing or would the payment card be good enough for collection?

Cheers.
Community Updates
MiscCollect
9 Comments
Nah, a stolen credit card should be fine.
Haha fair point. But seriously, I have my passport which I could show but all my statements etc are online so don't have a proper proof of address. Tesco/Asda are usually fine with email/bank card but just not sure on home bargains because its a new service.

Can I collect from a Home Bargains Store?Yes! We now offer our Collect … Can I collect from a Home Bargains Store?Yes! We now offer our Collect from Store Service on a wide range of products available on our website – just lookout for the Collect from Store logo on the product you wish to order. Once you have placed your order, you should expect it to be delivered to your local store within 5 working days. When your order has arrived in-store, a member of Store Management will call you to let you know.When you collect your order, you will need to take with you a copy of your delivery confirmation email or, a copy ofyour invoice (available to download and print from your Account page). For security reasons, you will not be able to collect your order without either of these as proof of purchase.

budgie101

Brilliant thanks, where abouts on their site is that? On their delivery policy it still says;

"Unfortunately you can not currently collect internet orders from Home Bargains stores. However, we are planning to offer this service in the near future. "
CalumH93

Brilliant thanks, where abouts on their site is that? On their delivery … Brilliant thanks, where abouts on their site is that? On their delivery policy it still says;"Unfortunately you can not currently collect internet orders from Home Bargains stores. However, we are planning to offer this service in the near future. "

Under "Delivery Information" - homebargains.co.uk/Con…spx
Their home delivery service is excellent so would expect the store delivery to be the same
budgie101

Under "Delivery Information" - … Under "Delivery Information" - http://www.homebargains.co.uk/ContactCustomerServices.aspx

Ah, never even looked there to be honest after seeing delivery policy. Cheers!
Edited by: "CalumH93" 9th May 2012
CalumH93

Ah, never even looked there to be honest after seeing delivery policy. … Ah, never even looked there to be honest after seeing delivery policy. Cheers!

No probs mate, happy to help
I placed an order with them about 2 weeks ago on a friday and it was in store on the wednesday. The manager when i picked it up said theyre making it faster as they are just doing it for the fist time which is good. Its free so makes the bargains even more bargainy!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants