Home Bargains - Lincoln

LocalFound 22nd Apr 2017
Just a heads up for anyone in Lincoln that didn't know. Home bargains is now open, on Tritton road where pcworld used to be.
Community Updates
Misc
11 Comments
Do they have R2D2 in stock ?
Original Poster
kester76

Do they have R2D2 in stock ?

Sorry I don't know what they have in the store. I just noticed it was open and lots of people walking in and out.
Original Poster
jax619

Could you not have a quick look tomorrow and then let Lester know?

Sorry, not really. I was only in town getting a birthday present. At a kids party tomorrow. I won't be going into town again until June. It's a long way for me to drive.
Was only mentioning it so people knew as I didn't even know they had one until today.
Hopefully someone who lives in Lincoln may notice and reply to them.
Sorry.
corriessvk

Sorry, not really. I was only in town getting a birthday present. At a … Sorry, not really. I was only in town getting a birthday present. At a kids party tomorrow. I won't be going into town again until June. It's a long way for me to drive.Was only mentioning it so people knew as I didn't even know they had one until today. Hopefully someone who lives in Lincoln may notice and reply to them. Sorry.

That's ok, I got one about a week ago Just curious if they stocked it. I didn't notice it was open today to be honest, was it a big shop opening with banners and balloons ? I can remember comet opening in the 80s with a bouncy castle and helium balloons but that tends not to happen anymore.
Original Poster
kester76

That's ok, I got one about a week ago Just curious if they stocked it. … That's ok, I got one about a week ago Just curious if they stocked it. I didn't notice it was open today to be honest, was it a big shop opening with banners and balloons ? I can remember comet opening in the 80s with a bouncy castle and helium balloons but that tends not to happen anymore.

Ha ha, sorry i couldn't be much help.
I only saw a sign at Tritton park entrance saying "now open" I think. Could be wrong as was paying attention to road. Didn't see any balloons and was no bouncy castle that's for sure. It was about 2pm when I went by. They could of done a more dramatic opening earlier in the morning.
Banned
any opening offers like 10% off?
one is opening in our area .
Original Poster
biker2011

any opening offers like 10% off?one is opening in our area .

Sorry I don't know, I didn't go in.
Will always be known as Home And Bargains where im from
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CKlj_w6WUAAkKge.jpg

themachman

Will always be known as Home And Bargains where im from

I love Home Bargains
summerof76

I love Home Bargains

go in for one item,come out with bag fulls
jax619

Could you not have a quick look tomorrow and then let corries know?

Jax - do you know if corries knows if they had any Big Mouth Billy Bass in stock? If not sure, could you ask them to have a quick look tomorrow and then let us both know?

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lum6ijQIEs1qenw12o1_400.gif
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions