Groups
    EXPIRED

Home brew kit needed

Hi. I'm thinking of getting home brew kits for my Dad, brother and brother in law who all have upcoming birthdays.
    It would have to be everything needed and not just yeast etc. £20 at Wilko seems to be the best so far, has anyone experienced these or know of any better deals?

Thanks

wilkinsonplus.com/inv…210
    wilkinsonplus.com/inv…211

3 Comments

i have some experience of home brew :)...oh my head

if this comes with the brew barrel and fermentation bin then yes it has it all!

if not you could realy do with them

primary fermentation bin about a tenner, brew barrel with pressure top about 20-25

i have a local home brew shop and i have bought some good economy brew kits and had some good results.

bit more info on the pack would be good.

Original Poster

Description
    Makes 40 pints of delicious pub style beer in just 21 days. Contains equipment and ingredients to start brewing. Just add sugar and water. Perfect gift idea.

wilkinsonplus.com/inv…211

Bavaria lager. 6 x 330ml bottles in Sainsbury's with a price glitch. £3.24 per pack (half price) and it's on a BOGOF! So that's 12 bottles (proper size ones, not the mickey mouse small ones) for £3.24. That's 27p per bottle! Probaby cheaper than home brew...it's certainly better tasting!

Last tme I tried home brew had a sore throat for weeks. :cry:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      2. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88
      4. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO22

See more discussions