Home broadband info

Found 14th Sep 2017
I have not had landline broadband for years due to rubbish speeds and have used a sim based method instead. They have just intalled fibre in my area so i am now looking into getting myself reconnected. i am after some feedback on good deals and good suppliers and ones to avoid.
The best deal i have found is with vodafone 76 fibre for £24 (https://www.vodafone.co.uk/broadband/deals) Is there anything better out there? Thanks in advance
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
I just went with BT for the first 12 months 52mb which has worked perfectly and speed has never dropped, also got £100 of high street vouchers. Was £30 a month. About to renew my contract so may well no change supplier,
Vodafone will want £60 for a new openreach line to be installed. Look in the more info bit for fibre76.
But you can half this by going thru topcashback (£31 cashback )
Also 18 month contract is good with no price rises
I had BT Infinity 1 and since they offered me a rubbish retention deal I switched to Plusnet Fibre Extra.
I pay less and get higher speed. About 30 a month on a 18-month contract.
Didn't pay anything extra but I had a phone line already.
I am with Sky Broadband and have been for almost 7 years. They have been brilliant and no word of a lie, in that time, I have not had one problem.
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants