Groups
    EXPIRED

Home Buildings/Contents Insurance

Anyone with a starter for 10 on where I start? In the process of buying house and due to exchange on Feb14th! Any Quidco deals?

Thanks in advance... :thumbsup:

10 Comments

I got my buildings and contents insurance with Prudential through Quidco, got £75 cash back which was half the premium!

There are a lot of good deals with Quidco just now, take a look

Halifax was the cheapest when I was looking - think it's £11 per month

not sure if it's still on but LlloysTSB and Barclays had over £100 quidco cashback...you can go through each doing contents with one and buildings with the other.

Original Poster

cheers all...

Never thought of going via quidco - got just ordered through that and gone with churchill... fingers crossed i get cash back (never used it before.....)

I'm sure you will get it if you went through QUidco, will no doubt take a couple of months to come through. Mine with prudential took 2 months, got my money 2 weeks ago

I Ordered My Buildings & Contents Via Quidco With Lloyds Tsb .it Cost Me £168 But I Hopefully Get Back £120.its Got To Be Worth A Punt.dont Hesitate Give It A Shot

I ordered mine through Barclays - thoug quidco hasn't tracked it so in dispute at the moment.... be warned it MAY not work..

packard

I ordered mine through Barclays - thoug quidco hasn't tracked it so in … I ordered mine through Barclays - thoug quidco hasn't tracked it so in dispute at the moment.... be warned it MAY not work..

My Barclays one tracked no probs but not the LloydsTSB so I had to raise an enquiry...just hope it's successful

laltufan

Never thought of going via quidco - got just ordered through that and … Never thought of going via quidco - got just ordered through that and gone with churchill... fingers crossed i get cash back (never used it before.....)

Just got my renewal from Churchill for buildings insurance.
    £250,000 cover.Full no claims discount (30%).Excess £0.
    Cost of cover £197.
    Did an online quote with same company,exact same cover with a price of £103.Quidco cashback currently running at £60,so cost to me will be £43.
    Go figure.:roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…33
      2. Advertised on Gumtree55
      3. Remortgaging to pay off debt89
      4. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer56

See more discussions