Groups

Home Central Heating Cover....any advise?

Hi,
    I am looking for a good home central heating cover with no excess to pay when you have to call someone out, can anyone recommend any? I would be so gratefull!!!!
    Thanks
    Rachael

10 Comments

Supermod

Have you tried British Gas?

British Gas is about the best deal and are the most reliable

Try here for price comparisons

uswitch.com/hea…er/

Personally I'm with British Gas, I know you can get it cheaper though, but British Gas have been ok with me

never had a problem with british gas, they even came out on easter monday to fix the boiler, and it would have cost £500 that visit alone(with work and parts)

I've used British Gas and E.ON and found E.ON better.

Eon are cheaper and offer a more comprehensive cover. For £14 odd you get full cover with no excess to pay and an intial mainenance check within 28 days of taking cover out. It covers your entire central heating system, not just your boiler and it is 365 days per year. There is also a £11 odd option with a £50 fee per repair which some people prefer. If they are in your area, Eon will give you a better service.

homecare from bristish gas is good

Original Poster

Many Thanks to everyone who left a reply, will be looking into both options. Cheers!

You could try here uswitch.com/hea…er/
    But if it's boiler cover your after try the boiler manufacturer itself.

Original Poster

Anyone had experience with homecallplus (homecall+)?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …281976
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions