Expired

Home Cinema

Found 8th Jan
Hi , I’ve recently bought a large 4K tv however the sound isn’t too great . I was wondering if anyone can recommend a home cinema speaker package or sound bar ?
Cheers

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

Depending on budget I would buy a high end amp and subwoofer and 2nd hand speakers off ebay. It's the sub that does the heavy lifting so main speakers don't have to be huge or expensive.

get yourself off to your local electrical retailer armed with your mobile for bluetooth music or a usb for plugging into any connected tv and have a fiddle with any display soundbars or cinema surround systems to find one that suits you

I have a Canton DM55 Sound base. It really depends on if you have room for it as it's a lot bulkier than a soundbar but the sound is excellent. There is a DM75 and a DM100 to suit different size TVs

Original Poster

rewdy13 m ago

I have a Canton DM55 Sound base. It really depends on if you have room for …I have a Canton DM55 Sound base. It really depends on if you have room for it as it's a lot bulkier than a soundbar but the sound is excellent. There is a DM75 and a DM100 to suit different size TVs

Cheers
Will have a search online
Appreciate the help 😊
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions