Groups
    EXPIRED

home Cinema Kit

Hi all,
    Im looking for a home cinema kit for around £100-£125ish, I already have a descent DVD player
    so it's just the speakers i'll need, if anyone has any tips I'd appreciate it, I have trawled through here but never came accross anything eye opening
    Cheers

5 Comments

Banned

you looking to buy off the site or just a shop?

Banned

i to am looking, i dont mind buying from here or a shop. i need it to be able to connect to the ps3 tho, so 1 with a optical cable would be good. thanks!

Original Poster

mattya;1513604

you looking to buy off the site or just a shop?

Hi mattya,
    Either really, i prefer to generally buy on-line. I have bought a TV, stand and a dvd player online(all links from here) with free delivery during the last week.
    I had no problem finding all 3 items through hotdeals but there is not much on home cinema kits so i wondered if anyone could give me some hints on other avenues to follow
    Thanks.

Hi

can you go to £140.00 if so look here a 6 Sony Speakers package.

richersounds.com/sho…P88

Also have a look in What Hi-Fi or What Home Cinema magazine.

Original Poster

Ascot;1518034

Hican you go to £140.00 if so look here a 6 Sony Speakers … Hican you go to £140.00 if so look here a 6 Sony Speakers package.http://www.richersounds.com/showproduct.php?cda=showproduct&pid=SONY-SSP88Also have a look in What Hi-Fi or What Home Cinema magazine.

Hi Ascot
    Looks good, Oh yes I can spend more it was just a ball park figure to get the ball rolling as I don't have much of an idea regarding TV speakers, I have a 40" LCD TV with a HDMI dvd player and wanted something to enhance my viewing for DVD's, Live Sport, general TV watching and I also have a PS2. I will look at what HI-FI mag/online as I need an experts view on this kind of product
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1019
      2. I am hoping to sound you good people out about an idea...66
      3. Wifi extender1014
      4. Recommend a free reminder app1312

See more discussions