Groups

Home Cinema Question

Banned
    argos.co.uk/sta…htm?_$ja=tsid:11527|cc:|prd:5337747|cat:home+entertainment+and+sat+nav+/+clearance+home+entertainment+and+sat+nav+/

If I got this home cinema how would I connect it to sound from speakers for all devices. ie TV, PS3 etc

8 Comments

That would only have one set of RCA cables going to the dvd player. Only way to connect your ps3, sky etc would be to use a splitter. Wouldnt be very good though id imagine.

FYI ive actually got that set for sky in a spare room, dont use the dvd player.
    Edited by: "dh058977" 18th Jan 2011

Original Poster Banned

I wouldn't use DVD

with the RCA couldnt I just connect it to audio Red and White to tv so instead of using TV speakers It would use HC speakers.

does the sub/amp have any connections on the back if so what ones.

on the reviews people are connecting this system to there PC how are they doing this
    Edited by: "JohnCenaFan" 18th Jan 2011

JohnCenaFan

I wouldn't use DVDwith the RCA couldnt I just connect it to audio Red and … I wouldn't use DVDwith the RCA couldnt I just connect it to audio Red and White to tv so instead of using TV speakers It would use HC speakers.does the sub/amp have any connections on the back if so what ones.

Nope no connections, just red and white RCA to run to the dvd player and left and right for the speakers. You could run the red and white directly to your tv and use the speakers instead if your tv works like that, i know mine doesnt and wouldnt work like that hence why I plug mine directly into the sky+HD box.

Original Poster Banned

could i just get a rca to 3.5m cable and connect to tv via headphone jack.

JohnCenaFan

could i just get a rca to 3.5m cable and connect to tv via headphone jack.

You could do that yeah. Obviously not surround sound but it would work.

Original Poster Banned

and that will mean i would get sound from speakers from any device. ie tv, ps3 etc as it connected straight to tv.

not to bothered about surround as it only 2.1

that good then also my TV has an audio In connection could I use the rca.to 3.5m and plug it into that would it work same as headphone jack.

JohnCenaFan

and that will mean i would get sound from speakers from any device. ie … and that will mean i would get sound from speakers from any device. ie tv, ps3 etc as it connected straight to tv.not to bothered about surround as it only 2.1that good then also my TV has an audio In connection could I use the rca.to 3.5m and plug it into that would it work same as headphone jack.

Might as well just use the headphone jack mate and yes that would mean you'd get sound from any device on the tv

Original Poster Banned

ok also is there any harm to tv/audio system going though headphone jack. someone said it not good idea

also i i use headphone jack will I be able to use amp bass feature.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1529
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2472
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767386
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1521

See more discussions