Expired

Home cinema system..........................

Found 1st Mar 2009
Looking for the cheapest Samsung HT-z310 or Samsung HT-z310r

usually currys and pc world are the most expensive but i cant find it cheaper than them!

Hope one of you experts could help search?

Thanks

7 Comments

From Dixons for £146.99 including delivery if you use codes SAM310R and MARCH2 at checkout is the best I can find.

Here it is dixons.co.uk/mar…629

Banned

Ah I just got this free with my TV ;D awesome system

Original Poster

andythebrave;4526518

From Dixons for £146.99 including delivery if you use codes SAM310R and … From Dixons for £146.99 including delivery if you use codes SAM310R and MARCH2 at checkout is the best I can find.Here it is http://www.dixons.co.uk/martprd/store/[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdladegikdgjedcflgceggdhhmdgmi.0&page=Product&fm=undefined&sm=undefined&tm=undefined&sku=670236&category_oid=-28629

well done andy. Do you know if i call them or goto there tax free store they would let me use the codes off AND my gift voucher i have for dixons ?

Didn't know they had a tax free store as I thought Dixons was now exclusively online. Anyway, I doubt that codes will be valid in any store, it would have to be either the voucher in the store or the codes online.

Original Poster

do they not have tax free stores in airports? or they changed it to currys.digital now?

I just checked and i can get 2.5% cashback buying off dixons so that puts it down to £143 something.

hmmmmmmm

There's a surprise, they appear to have tax free airport stores everywhere, well almost. However, the home theatre range on the website dixonstaxfree.co.uk is limited to a Pioneer system and a Philips soundbar, each of which costs over £500! Still, I suppose it can't do any harm to give one a call. The numbers are here dixonstaxfree.co.uk/ind…tor

i've got the HT-Z310 Brand new boxed up to sell for £145
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition67729
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…11
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions