Groups

Home cinema system Help needed plz :).

i am planning on buying a home cinema system sony DAV-DZ361W. i have this tv (post 1) which has coaxial SPDIF to connect to the cinema system and i also want to connect my 360 (HDMI), ps3, WDTV and sky HD maybe. if i use a coaxial cable from the tv to cinema system will the 360 and ps3 be output in 5.1? rep for help! thanx

7 Comments

Original Poster

sorry forgot to add that i don't want to use optical splitters because i want top quality sound and the system i am thinking of buying is sony DAV-DZ361 (dont want to spend more than £200)

have you lloked on ebay for a nice amp, i always buy yamaha, the one i have now is a 7.1 i got of ebay for £100 guy was short of cash, best way to get a good one cheap.

heres a nice one
    330315223812 ebay

Original Poster

ye i have looked at amps but everything is only for my bedroom so i would prefer to just get the sony system. i know about the connections etc i just need to know if it would be 5.1 if i do the coaxial cable from my tv to the system? the 360 and ps3 would be connected to the tv through hdmi

I have one similar to this but mine is a 890, and its very good for games and comes with all the speakers but is a full size amp. these seem to cost a lot more then 12 months ago:( but is £224 i think mine is around the £300 mark i paid £220 and mine is 6.1

]http//ww…tml

But maybe this one is better for a bedroom, as its not a full size amp

]http//ww…tml

Original Poster

yeah the second one looks very good but i think il give that a miss. thanks tho. i think the sony dav-dz361w would be better for my uses and i would prefer that model aswell
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions