Home cinema systems for my KS7000

5 replies
Found 13th Dec 2016
Hi, I just got a KS7000. Was wondering what Home cinema systems I should buy for it? Thanks.

5 Comments

I hope to be buying one soon (KS7000) and will be looking at the Denon x2300w or the Pioneer VSX1131 for sound.

Original Poster

golfer2007

I hope to be buying one soon (KS7000) and will be looking at the Denon … I hope to be buying one soon (KS7000) and will be looking at the Denon x2300w or the Pioneer VSX1131 for sound.

Thanks for the info ill have a look at those.

also do you need a 4K AV receiver?
Edited by: "fr4mbo" 13th Dec 2016

I would advise against Onkyo. I'm on my second model (TX-NR636) and i'm not impressed at all. I should have learn't my lesson by now. First one was rubbish, i thought it's a one off and buy from them a second time. Never again!

fr4mbo

Thanks for the info ill have a look at those. also do you need a 4K AV … Thanks for the info ill have a look at those. also do you need a 4K AV receiver?

Those are 4K AV receivers. I think they both upscale to 4k too

I am looking at the yamaha rxv481 decent price, to go with my tannoy tfx speakers. currently got a yamaha rxv373 and the sound is brilliant, but it only has hdmi 4k passthrough. no support for the newer standards for hdcp etc. so going with the newer 481 as this has all the current 4k requirements. every yamaha av receiver i have heard sounds brilliant, they just dont have sone of the fancy features of other brands.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any ideas for eye glare protection from computer screens?56
    2. Is this laptop any good33
    3. Appliance direct code or voucher22
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...77

See more discussions