Found 1st Dec 2008
If anyone has a spare one please please please can i have it! Im so desperate for it iv'e be staring at my inbox for a month so form the kindness of your heart if you have one going spare please can i have it Its ok to share them TedThe Dog said so lol

Happy Christmas x

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
96 Comments

are you sure you can share these? onr of my mates has this and im going to try get it of him.

does the beta expire or does the invitations expire today?
can i be second inline for anyone who wants to share with me?

Can I be third in line.
This home thing could be the ps3's saving grace.

I'll be fourth in line for any!! Long shot. Were the users for the BETA selected at random? Or did you have to apply?

Find someone who has already downloaded Home and persuade them to give you their PSN account details, log into their account and download Home onto your PS3, et. voila.

ajay87;3627260

I'll be fourth in line for any!! Long shot. Were the users for the BETA … I'll be fourth in line for any!! Long shot. Were the users for the BETA selected at random? Or did you have to apply?

Yeh it was a random thing based on how much you have used playstation network.

abomination;3627279

Find someone who has already downloaded Home and persuade them to give … Find someone who has already downloaded Home and persuade them to give you their PSN account details, log into their account and download Home onto your PS3, et. voila.

Yea, I think that's the only way it's shareable... I could post the code I used here, but I really don't think it would work. You'd have to have someone's account details, and then you'd be able to re-download onto your PS3 (and use), any of the things they've bought / downloaded, including Home.

abomination;3627279

Find someone who has already downloaded Home and persuade them to give … Find someone who has already downloaded Home and persuade them to give you their PSN account details, log into their account and download Home onto your PS3, et. voila.

......and the murderer closed the door before he left.......YES.........YES..........YES

:-D

@ the porter, were do you redeem the code though?

hodsey77;3627367

Yea, I think that's the only way it's shareable... I could post the code … Yea, I think that's the only way it's shareable... I could post the code I used here, but I really don't think it would work. You'd have to have someone's account details, and then you'd be able to re-download onto your PS3 (and use), any of the things they've bought / downloaded, including Home.

hit my pm box with that code hods :-D

Please?

Original Poster

you can share codes as TedTheDog the leader of the whole home experince said on the offical sony forums, so if any one does please drop me a line please

mum2b;3627404
you can share codes as TedTheDog the leader of the whole home experince said on the offical sony forums, so if any one does please drop me a line please

the porter;3627344

Note: Promotional codes can only be used once.

Really don't think it'll work... I'll PM you the code, Rob... if it works, will put it on here for others.

hodsey77;3627367

Yea, I think that's the only way it's shareable... I could post the code … Yea, I think that's the only way it's shareable... I could post the code I used here, but I really don't think it would work. You'd have to have someone's account details, and then you'd be able to re-download onto your PS3 (and use), any of the things they've bought / downloaded, including Home.

please let me access your psn account to download HOME please please please!!
or can you pm me the code to see if its works?

hodsey77;3627469

Really don't think it'll work... I'll PM you the code, Rob... if it … Really don't think it'll work... I'll PM you the code, Rob... if it works, will put it on here for others.

nah - no luck people.

Thx anyway hods

ALICOM007;3627476

please let me access your psn account to download HOME please please … please let me access your psn account to download HOME please please please!! or can you pm me the code to see if its works?

Sorry Alicom007, I wouldn't do it... I remember Aphex giving his account to people for them to get certain games off it, and loads ended up being taken. As they can only be downloaded upto 5 times, if his PS3 was to break, he wouldn't be able to re-download those games, as he's already used up his lot....

I don't want that to happen to me... :-(

hodsey77;3627638

Sorry Alicom007, I wouldn't do it... I remember Aphex giving his account … Sorry Alicom007, I wouldn't do it... I remember Aphex giving his account to people for them to get certain games off it, and loads ended up being taken. As they can only be downloaded upto 5 times, if his PS3 was to break, he wouldn't be able to re-download those games, as he's already used up his lot....I don't want that to happen to me... :-(

ok no problem have some rep anyway for being kind

ALICOM007;3627476

please let me access your psn account to download HOME please please … please let me access your psn account to download HOME please please please!! or can you pm me the code to see if its works?

ROFL you cheeky sod :w00t:

brb, PM'ing Hodsey........:-D

Original Poster

naa u dont have to swap accpunt details, its just the code

Sorry it didn't work.... didn't think it would :-(

Thanks for the rep, though, guys :thumbsup:

Original Poster

hodsey77;3627819

Sorry it didn't work.... didn't think it would :-(Thanks for the rep, … Sorry it didn't work.... didn't think it would :-(Thanks for the rep, though, guys :thumbsup:

wht did u use a code which some one else had already used?

mum2b;3627816

naa u dont have to swap accpunt details, its just the code

mum2b, we've confirmed that that isn't the case... the codes are unique and can only be used once, I'm afraid...

I sent my used code to robtallica, and it said it was expired when he tried to use it...

hodsey77;3627862

mum2b, we've confirmed that that isn't the case... the codes are unique … mum2b, we've confirmed that that isn't the case... the codes are unique and can only be used once, I'm afraid...I sent my used code to robtallica, and it said it was expired when he tried to use it...

Yep - I copied it down twice.....AND tried to input the code twice.

Nega-tory

abomination;3627279

Who got it you? ? ? ? ? ?
:thumbsup:

ah oh well. when is home coming out anyway? the full version

ALICOM007;3627921

ah oh well. when is home coming out anyway? the full version

not a clue. was supposed to be Q4 of 2007 lol.

robtallica;3627897

Yep - I copied it down twice.....AND tried to input the code … Yep - I copied it down twice.....AND tried to input the code twice.Nega-tory

I had the same problem with a code for Little Big Planet that a HUKD member kindly gave me.

The code didn't work on the UK account .........which it was supposed to be for .........bit it DID WORK on my US account !!

Give the code a try on your other accounts ! :thumbsup:

t0mm;3627914

Who got it you? ? ? ? ? ? :thumbsup:

You did silly, have you lost your short term memory?

abomination;3628267

You did silly, have you lost your short term memory?

I have indeed :thumbsup:

Any more spare codes going?

i have a home code. used it too. but i have not used my psn account to buy any extra content or games. only demos. so i may.....or may not share mine...if that is what is needed for it to be shared.

shanecr;3628465

i have a home code. used it too. but i have not used my psn account to … i have a home code. used it too. but i have not used my psn account to buy any extra content or games. only demos. so i may.....or may not share mine...if that is what is needed for it to be shared.

I would like a chance to share your account. Let me know if you trust me enough.

I've got a spare code !!!

Anyone want it ?? :thumbsup:

Mecoconuts;3628516

I've got a spare code !!! Anyone want it ?? :thumbsup:

I do I do Idoooo

Mecoconuts;3628516

I've got a spare code !!! Anyone want it ?? :thumbsup:

PLEASE!

deathtrap3000;3628536

I do I do Idoooo

Deathtrap3000 got in there 1st !!!!

Check your PM mate !!! :thumbsup:

Sorry Ajay !!

:-( Meh

Never mind. Thanks anyway

Mecoconuts;3628590

Deathtrap3000 got in there 1st !!!!Check your PM mate !!! :thumbsup:Sorry … Deathtrap3000 got in there 1st !!!!Check your PM mate !!! :thumbsup:Sorry Ajay !!

Thanks soo much. The code worked and its downloading now.

If anyone with Home trusts me enough please PM me.

deathtrap3000;3628647

Thanks soo much. The code worked and its downloading now.

Superb !!

Mine just finished downloading.......... and now it's asking for another 26mb update to V1.01 ! :roll:

THEN ....it wants to reserve 3077mb of HDD space .....so make sure you have room on ur drive !

Anyone else got a code going spare please?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216630
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769250
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2484
    4. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?11

See more discussions