Groups

Home Contents Insurance - Can I get 1 mth cover instead of usual 12 mths?

Is it possible to buy say 1 month home contents insurance instead of the usual 12 months?

My insurance with AIG runs out 14th July,and well I'm hoping to move within a mth of that date,I have insurance set up for the new home ready to start when I move in.

4 Comments

I used [url]www.ecarinsurance.co.uk[/url] its a pay as you go insurance so just cancel before the month is up

EDIT just found them on quidco as well £20 for a PAYG insurance

Original Poster

masterruckus;5599302

I used [url]www.ecarinsurance.co.uk[/url] its a pay as you go insurance … I used [url]www.ecarinsurance.co.uk[/url] its a pay as you go insurance so just cancel before the month is upEDIT just found them on quidco as well £20 for a PAYG insurance

I will take a look,I just need a month or so cover.

ummmm i think i need glasses lol, i swear that said car insurance....they might do the same for home ins:oops:

Original Poster

masterruckus;5599359

ummmm i think i need glasses lol, i swear that said car insurance....they … ummmm i think i need glasses lol, i swear that said car insurance....they might do the same for home ins:oops:

There some tabs along the top right that gives home,hopefully they do the same for home,Quidco be handy too.
    I will have a look soon,got a few weeks yet to sort it,had a reminder letter in today.

If I don't insure my contents,can be certain something happen,be typical.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions