Groups
    EXPIRED

Home Cordless Phones

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a set of 2 cordless home phones. Price ranges between £20 and £60. It's for my parents so will need to be easy to use with good sound quality. Doesn't need an answerphone as they have voicemail included.

:pirate:

5 Comments

Hi,do you have an Asda nearby?
    It is worth looking in there,they have quite a range at reasonable prices.
    I got a twin cordless set with digital answerphone(I know you don't need this) for £34.99.

In my local Asda there is quite a good range with and without answerphones,up to 4 cordless sets etc.Prices start around £20 I'm sure.

I've had success here previously - good value and feedback.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/BT-…tem

For sound quality I've always found Panasonic to be better than previous my previous BT phones.

I think the better value packs appear to come with answering machines. However the one below has no answering machine.

johnlewis.com/Sho…021

Or DECT

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

johnlewis.com/Ele…spx

However John Lewis is out of stock on the none DECT one at the moment - not surprising when they appear to be around half the price of Comet etc!!

hello mate.
    i recently purchased a pair of bt synergy 3205 sms which are excellent phones and include call divert. these phones are lovely and have an illuminated screen. i bought mine from ebay for £25.

please let me know if you found this useful

Original Poster

cheers for the info guys - they had john lewis vouchers so went for the panasonics!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9511
      2. Galaxy Note 8 grey import23
      3. PC Build - Budget £70011
      4. Dreams bed sale.43

See more discussions