Groups

Home Delivery Network

does anyone know if they deliver on saturdays?

9 Comments

only if extra is paid for I think mate
    Private purchase or site like amazon etc?

dont think so deliveries that have been sent on fridays always come to me on a monday

Original Poster

Got an order coming from Manchester United Direct and they despatched it yesterday. On tracking it says tonight it was at the sorting office so i was wondering what are the chances i will get it tomorrow seeing as i paid for the expensive delivery.

if you paid for express delivery they maybe a chance as i have only had the standard service, it might tell you on the website. Saturday service is usually even more money then express even with the royal mail hope it comes for you

Original Poster

dildil;3167121

if you paid for express delivery they maybe a chance as i have only had … if you paid for express delivery they maybe a chance as i have only had the standard service, it might tell you on the website. Saturday service is usually even more money then express even with the royal mail hope it comes for you

Yeh thanks mate i hope it comes as well. No mention on site though.

I've had stuff from United direct delivered on a Saturday before so yeah you should get it.

Original Poster

shauneco;3167196

I've had stuff from United direct delivered on a Saturday before so yeah … I've had stuff from United direct delivered on a Saturday before so yeah you should get it.

Duly noted thanks pal

has your parcel come sematic

Original Poster

Unfortunately the parcel didn't arrive. Really angry as I paid for the expensive option. Gonna ring united up and give them a shouting at.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562136
      2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1519
      3. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…1011
      4. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good77

See more discussions