Home delivery (or click & collect) slots

Posted 23rd Mar
Do any of you lovely folk have any advice on booking a supermarket delivery or c&c. I have one booked for tomorrow but cannot get a future slot at any of the majors for love nor money.
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
You are very lucky you even got one
Been trying to log on to Asda all night can’t even get into the page it’s jammed solid with people , we need to amend are order
unless you log in every other minute, i don't think it is possible any more
Asda, Tesco & Morrisons websites all have error/ high volume traffic messages for me.
I can get in Asda however, most of the C and C slots are sold out and the ones available has x mark. Any idea what it could be? Been trying to order since last week
Edited by: "M1m1" 24th Mar
You and everyone else in the country
The best you can do is add what you need to the slot you have and hope you get 50% of what you've ordered.
Check out any local convenience stores, bakeries, farm shops etc. Several in North East Scotland are offering delivery to local residents. Also, if you have a local facebook page you may well find food providers near you that you'd never considered before now giving this support. Small shops seem to be the way to go just now.
Some C&C slots just became available at Asda for next week
StokeMeAClipper24/03/2020 15:48

Some C&C slots just became available at Asda for next week

Managed to get a slot which I have been trying to check out since forever either personal error or status unavailable
Loads of delivery/click & collect at Asda Dagenahm now from as close as next week.

40181400-5z3eE.jpg
40181400-Gl7XW.jpg
Edited by: "McShane1" 25th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants