Home gym

Posted 21st Jun
So my gym has officially announced they will double their per month fees upon reopening. So im considering investing the money on a home setup. Iv currently got about 70kg at home with a barbell and two benches. Looking for the best setup I can buy to cover all bases really. I can currently do most exercises or a variation of. I know I need some dumbbells. Some more plates if various sizes. I miss not have a cable setup. Currently using the two benches as a squat rack/safety. I currently pay £25 a month so it will be £50 going forward so I'm thinking £500 to start me off at home?. Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
You could join a new gym. Out of curiosity did your gym say when they are opening?
deals6921/06/2020 10:55

You could join a new gym. Out of curiosity did your gym say when they are …You could join a new gym. Out of curiosity did your gym say when they are opening?

Gym didn't say when opening no. Don't want to join new gym, this one was across the road so I went lunchtime. To be honest I don't think I want the hassle/stress of social distancing in the gym. I go to relax and workout.
brailer21/06/2020 11:07

Gym didn't say when opening no. Don't want to join new gym, this one was …Gym didn't say when opening no. Don't want to join new gym, this one was across the road so I went lunchtime. To be honest I don't think I want the hassle/stress of social distancing in the gym. I go to relax and workout.

Yeah that's true. Sanitizing equipment will also be a big hassle so I'd also prefer a home gym. Dont know much about equipment tho
Which gym is this?
Double membership fees! That's harsh. My local gym offered a gold membership to members who continued their membership during closure. 50% of the fee goes to charity and there are lots of available online courses they are providing. They also guarantee no price increases as long as you remain a member.
Post a comment
@
    Text