Groups
    EXPIRED

home information packs cheapest ???

im looking too put my house on market and now you have to have a home information pack but wondered if there is a cheaper way of getting one done. have seen them for just over £200 but is this as cheap as they get .

3 Comments

HI, Some estate agents and solicitors are including them in their fees and some are offering them free as an incentive to use their services.

Original Poster

cnv301;1904766

HI, Some estate agents and solicitors are including them in their fees … HI, Some estate agents and solicitors are including them in their fees and some are offering them free as an incentive to use their services.

have seen that but im wanting to do HIP seperately so i can negotiate the estate agent fee down too.i dont think paying an estate agent over £1000/£2000 is fair.looking to get everything done for under £1000 from a decent estate agent.

SpecialK;1904825

have seen that but im wanting to do HIP seperately so i can negotiate the … have seen that but im wanting to do HIP seperately so i can negotiate the estate agent fee down too.i dont think paying an estate agent over £1000/£2000 is fair.looking to get everything done for under £1000 from a decent estate agent.

Good luck then :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sun Saver Code for Priority Bookings11
      2. Any good Sky TV deals on at moment?22
      3. Why do people scam on Gumtree?68
      4. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 811

See more discussions