Expired

Home Insurance

Found 28th Apr 2006
Anyone got any special Codes or References for companies providing Home Insurance to be used online or by Phone

Usually on leaflets given in magazines etc.

I have two companies that provide good policies and wondered if I could beat them

Lee
Community Updates
AskInsurance
10 Comments
Try Barclays - they are promising to beat your renewal and give you 50 quid.
im not renewing, its my first policy unfortunately
Try these directline.com
Top class service, and you'll get 10% off online.
[color=orange]Directline offering £45.50 referral during April only if you go thru Quidco. About to sign up myself. [/color]
[url]www.confused.com[/url] offers online comparison of a large number of insurers products. I used them for my car and saved quite a bit
yep, i already have directline as my best one yet.

Have tried confused.com and moneysupermarket.however the cost plus the amount of cover provided make a lot of them not cheap
Direct Line for me looks like £212, then minus the £45quidco.
so roughly £13 a month
Try Tesco. I found them far cheaper than Direct Line for more cover. If you take out a quote before 5th May and then buy the policy they will give you a £20 gift voucher. Also 25% discount on-line in your first year, and of course Tesco Clubcard points too. :thumbsup:
im sure i checked tesco out but still didnt work out as good when you take into account direct line gives you £45 via quidco.
Have bought it now so one less thing to worry about till the big day of moving.
You can now earn £60 for home insurance through direct line, and £40 for car insurance
damn it, thats an extra £15 ive missed out on. grr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants