Home Insurance deals

Posted 19th Nov
Anyone aware of some home insurance deals happening? Looking for buildings only, 4 bed semi detached, 2 adults, 2 kids under 18
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Compare the market, go compare, money supermarket , insert comparison site
Jordztar19/11/2019 13:15

Compare the market, go compare, money supermarket , insert comparison site

Thanks, never heard of them
i always get a comparison quote through compare the market website. then look at TCB to see if there is any cashback on the insurer that i choose from the comparison list.
Admiral came up cheapest for me with decent cover.
As above, use comparison websites and look for cashback on topcashback and quidco.

I was just looking for home insurance the other day. I normally use topcashback compare (powered by quotezone) and confused.com. From the results I look at the cheapest 10 and see if they appear on TCB or quidco and how much they offer if I got a quote direct.
British gas home insurance gave me the same quote direct as the comparison sites, and TCB offered £60 for home insurance with legal.
Policy expert offered £80 cashback but when I went direct the quote was considerably more so didn't bother with that.
Finally, morethan didn't appear in my comparison results and TCB offered £75 for insurance and legal, so though I'd get a quote off them. Went with this one in the end as it was the cheapest.
Edited by: "mug51" 19th Nov
We pay £110. Neighbour pays £400. Only difference is we get on the comparison sites
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions