Groups

Home made bacon & egg Mcmuffins!

Had the inspiration of making one of these babies this morning. It beats McDonalds any day. Go on, make one yourself in the morning, you know you want to. Random thread i agree but this was too nice not to share.

18 Comments

Banned

lol, you say it like mcdonalds is even nice.
    Burger king is were real men eat.

Banned

home made muffins? or tescos ones lol

Original Poster

McDonalds is nice, though i agree not as nice a burger king (nothing beats a bacon double cheese burger........except and XL bacon double cheese burger).

Asda muffin actually lol.

Anyone else getting more and more hungry just reading this thread?

I always make this for my OH 3-4 times a week for breakfast, much cheaper, nicer than McDonalds.

The toasty muffins from Tesco are best, they are 74p for 6 of them..yummy

Banned

heovang

I always make this for my OH 3-4 times a week for breakfast, much … I always make this for my OH 3-4 times a week for breakfast, much cheaper, nicer than McDonalds.The toasty muffins from Tesco are best, they are 74p for 6 of them..yummy

thats one way of killing them i suppose. X)

DangerGod

thats one way of killing them i suppose. X)

No..lol..they are that tasty...trust me !! ..

Original Poster

heovang

I always make this for my OH 3-4 times a week for breakfast, much … I always make this for my OH 3-4 times a week for breakfast, much cheaper, nicer than McDonalds.The toasty muffins from Tesco are best, they are 74p for 6 of them..yummy

3-4 times a week? Are you a fatty feeder? It was nice but i could hear the calories jostling for space.

Banned

I always find supermarket muffins are tasteless and dont toast well like the McDs ones are (even tried the toasty ones from tescos too but nowt like a mcds)

csiman

I always find supermarket muffins are tasteless and dont toast well like … I always find supermarket muffins are tasteless and dont toast well like the McDs ones are (even tried the toasty ones from tescos too but nowt like a mcds)

Yes they are nice..better than McDonalds..lol

Banned

nothing

hypnoticstate

3-4 times a week? Are you a fatty feeder? It was nice but i could hear … 3-4 times a week? Are you a fatty feeder? It was nice but i could hear the calories jostling for space.

Nothing like 500+ calories to kick start the day lol

DangerGod

nothingNothing like 500+ calories to kick start the day lol

So we can get ready for another crazy winter..lol

Banned

heovang

Yes they are nice..better than McDonalds..lol

tasteless imo even with butter on

no-one makes them like Mcds

the bacon & egg in them are crap though!

Original Poster

heovang

So we can get ready for another crazy winter..lol

Lol!

how do you cook your eggs when you make them?

and what sort of cheese do you use?

Original Poster

I didn't use cheese. Just lightly (very lightly) toasted the muffin, buttered it, fried some bacon, friend an egg, put them all together (add a little tomato sauce) and breakfast heaven!

Original Poster

I had 2. The first one i was initially gutted with coz when i bit in to it the egg dripped out the other side, but when i realised it had all landed on the next one i was about to eat, it made it taste soooooo much better.

Edited by: "hypnoticstate" 27th Oct 2010

but its the mcdonalds sausage pattie thing that tastes the best
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1881351
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382

See more discussions