Home made festive cakes, food and table decorations

11 replies
Found 12th Dec 2014
I'm starting to look for inspiration for how to decorate my cake (quickly and easily), and for some easy food ideas and table decoration ideas. Would love to see pictures of what others have done for this year on in previous years for some inspiration (I mean to copy really!)
I'm going to try making some home made sweets and marzipan with different nuts this year and a gingerbread house from scratch rather than a kit

11 Comments

Try Lia Griffith.com she does beautiful stuff. Admittedly she has a cricut machine, but great ideas.

best way = google
and thats not even being mean!

Original Poster

Thanks i'll check it out. I'm sure there's lots of thrifty people on here who've made amazing stuff with not a lot of money. I'm waiting for an influx of pictures of the old wire coathanger things they used to make on Blue Peter lol

Home made gingerbread . Seems like i'll have to make a trip down south young lady

Did you see Kirstie's homemade home on C4 on Tuesday? See made a wreath with ivy, candle clips, bows and things you probably have around the house. Looked lovely on a table and was pretty much free. She did other bits too and there are written instructions on the C4 website

Did you see Kirstie's homemade home on C4 on Tuesday? See made a wreath with ivy, candle clips, bows and things you probably have around the house. Looked lovely on a table and was pretty much free. She did other bits too and there are written instructions on the C4 website

oooooohhh i just a gold flamedeer reading this post. A starbucks ecode

Pinterest.

grumpiness

oooooohhh i just a gold flamedeer reading this post. A starbucks ecode

Not so grumpy now ehh?

ps Give it back, its mine

Original Poster

I've been too busy this weekend to hunt flamedeer. I don't stand a chance now

markq

Not so grumpy now ehh? ;)ps Give it back, its mine

i sent it you
Post a comment