Groups

Home Phone Recommendations

As the title says im looking to get some new home phone's.The one's we have at the moment have a very limited battery life. Im looking for 1 base unit with an answer phone and another single unit. They need to be wireless and the main preference is the battery life.

Cheers

8 Comments

We have a set of 4 OneTel Magma 400 and they have been really good, had them now over a year and not once has the battery run out. Would recommend them.

Hope this helps in you selection.

why waste money if your on bt you get 1571 call minder free answering service..get a freestyle 7100 from bt never gone flat on me and my wife never remembers to put it back on the charger:-

Original Poster

calomi1;1857834

why waste money if your on bt you get 1571 call minder free answering … why waste money if your on bt you get 1571 call minder free answering service..get a freestyle 7100 from bt never gone flat on me and my wife never remembers to put it back on the charger:-

On virgin so not an option but thanks anyway

We've got a set of four Binatone cordless phones which i bought from Argos about 5 years ago, they're cheap and chearfull but still holding their charge foe 24-48hrs.

Original Poster

barriey;1858001

We've got a set of four Binatone cordless phones which i bought from … We've got a set of four Binatone cordless phones which i bought from Argos about 5 years ago, they're cheap and chearfull but still holding their charge foe 24-48hrs.

WoW well the one's we have at the moment are BT and they were'nt cheap and yet they hold charge for about 3 hrs

Have you thought about just replacing their batteries?

Original Poster

barriey;1858359

Have you thought about just replacing their batteries?

Yep and i can't get better battery's than the current one's

I have a BT Mango duo set and it has never let me down in over a year.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoop! Next Sale VIP Slots have been released77
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767121
      3. TechInTheBasket?47
      4. word association Game73844443

See more discussions